Why oh why

can’t they put the signs ‘road unsuitable for HGV’s’ futher up the road. New Addington yesterday. Can’t turn right so go left. Had checked my satnav and checked that against my truckers atlas and collins. All looked ok. Wanted to join the A223 to get to Westrerham and back onto the M25. Down the road and come to a cross roads. All three roads say unsuitable. Traffics bad at 8 in morning so no chance of reversing. Van driver says 300 yards down is road where i can turn. Only just. If there had been a sign at the last roundabout i would have gone round the rounabout and back up. Or do i need to go to spec savers!!.

that area is unsuitable for everything lol even the people who live there are unsuitable lol trust me i am from down there

mickyblue:
that area is unsuitable for everything lol even the people who live there are unsuitable lol trust me i am from down there

Blimey mickyblue your another escapee??, I was New Addington born and bred. Left in 1988 not been back since. Sounds like it hasn’t changed though.