Pallet Track Hub procedures

Doing the Trunk from Eye to Pallet Track in Wolverhampton next week on nights.
Could anyone tell us the drill, please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pull up at gate and say “Alright mate? I’ve not been here before can you tell me what I have to do please”. I’ve found it usually works quite well.

Pulling for Bartrums?

its two or three years since i was in there but it probably hasnt changed much,
before you go try to find out whether you need to be in left or right lane after you’ve gone past the gatehouse… wear hi vis and hard hat … undo curtain buckles but dont pull curtains back until you have got past the marker cones 3/4 of the way up the yard… just keep moving forward… as you go into the building you go between gantries where the staff will scan your load… then just keep moving forward as and when asked… they will put STOP boards in front of your screen while tipping and loading… i dont know whether or not you will reload at same time but you may have to go outside and park up until required… if you have a box of paperwork give that to the yardman and dont forget to get a boxfull of new paperwork from the office before you leave…

Cheers TrukkerTone. I usually do something wrong at these places!

dont need hard hat on anymore but id have one with you just incase. open your curtain in the yard moving forward with everyone else as you do. pull in and stop at the gantries while they scan you. theyll tell you where to go inside and theyll tip you there. more than likely send you out to wait for reload. might send you down to vulcan road holding area for that. decent butty van there. cheap as fudge. then theyll send you back up for the reload. pull into gantries on your way out for scanning then go outside and buckle up the curtains in the car park bit

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

frankspencer:

Yes go there in the first place :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

blue estate:

frankspencer:

Yes go there in the first place :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Huh?

Whoosh…

chainmailguy:
dont need hard hat on anymore but id have one with you just incase. open your curtain in the yard moving forward with everyone else as you do. pull in and stop at the gantries while they scan you. theyll tell you where to go inside and theyll tip you there. more than likely send you out to wait for reload. might send you down to vulcan road holding area for that. decent butty van there. cheap as fudge. then theyll send you back up for the reload. pull into gantries on your way out for scanning then go outside and buckle up the curtains in the car park bit

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Sounds more orderly than the last one I went to (somewhere off M1 J15, I think?) should be an easy week.