Palletlines Hub at Birmingham,night shift

Any tips or guidlines and how it works on the night time work at the Hub,any pointers will be great,i know i will need to bring my own coffee cup for the vending machine.

turning up on time and doin what your told would be a preety good start :smiley:

Get there on your booking time,join the queue for the scanning bays open your curtains and tie them back.Then join the queue for tipping,then whatever time your booked for reloading you park up or go onto a bay for reloading.Join the queue for scanning out then your away.Theres a canteen with vending machine for a brew on both ends of building.I done it for two years its a pain in the arris,look out for Gardun (Gary) whos on here he drives for one of the Welsh firms whos name escapes me :confused:

Thanks.

BIGRIG:
Get there on your booking time,join the queue for the scanning bays open your curtains and tie them back.Then join the queue for tipping,then whatever time your booked for reloading you park up or go onto a bay for reloading.Join the queue for scanning out then your away.Theres a canteen with vending machine for a brew on both ends of building.I done it for two years its a pain in the arris,look out for Gardun (Gary) whos on here he drives for one of the Welsh firms whos name escapes me :confused:

Fast Forward - 033.

You have a 30 min window, 15 either side of your booking in time. The boys on security will tell you the routine, but pretty much as Bigrig said. Except when driving into the building to tip your curtains must be closed whenever you move if you are loaded. If not already, you will become expert at opening and shutting them even in high winds. Bring a book/dvds/tv as the queue to tip can take forever or longer. Once in the building to tip do not get out of your cab at all - you will be shot within seconds by the marksmen hiding in the odd numbered bays. You will need your own mug and food - there’s no cups in the coffee machines and only crisps and chocolate in the vending machines. Bring your own paper hand towels (unless you are female) as there are none in the men’s toilets.

Who will you be driving for?

BIGRIG:
,look out for Gardun (Gary) whos on here he drives for one of the Welsh firms whos name escapes me :confused:

The name is stamped on the wheels you nicked off my truck :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

gardun:

BIGRIG:
,look out for Gardun (Gary) whos on here he drives for one of the Welsh firms whos name escapes me :confused:

The name is stamped on the wheels you nicked off my truck :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sold em to those arrisholes of P05 :smiley: