Aldi Cardiff

Got an 0500 delivery there Wednesday so am setting off lunch time ish from Lincolnshire tomorrow. As my pet hate is getting up early I am hoping to be able to park on the doorstep. I’ve been there before but tbh didn’t take notice of any parking, so would be grateful if you fine fellas could help me out and tell me if it’s possible. Ta.

Do NOT park anywhere near the DC… there are your friendly mobile diesel merchants on two sides nearby.

Ah cheers ND, I’ll park further away then.

Newport truckstop for me(rj masons yard)
Walk back towards the motorway j25 to the lyceum tavern.
Exceptional home cooked food here

commonrail:

I’ll keep that one for future reference thank you. Parked at our depot in Cardiff just now as I’ve got a fridge with ice cream on and didn’t want to either turn it off or upset others at the truck stop. Thanks anyway mate.

Edit to add; our Newport depot, not Cardiff.

the maoster:

commonrail:

I’ll keep that one for future reference thank you. Parked at our depot in Cardiff just now as I’ve got a fridge with ice cream on and didn’t want to either turn it off or upset others at the truck stop. Thanks anyway mate.

Edit to add; our Newport depot, not Cardiff.

You certainly don’t want that fridge turned off in this heat do you, still the constant rattling, a meal and a cold pint or two will see you off till morning.

bald bloke:
You certainly don’t want that fridge turned off in this heat do you, still the constant rattling, a meal and a cold pint or two will see you off till morning.

I’ve got one of our oldest trailers with me. A Black Sabbath concert would be quieter! Happily it’s over a 100 feet away from me now. Beer o clock methinks!