Secure Parking in South Wales

Hi all,

I’m not a driver, but I have a vested interest in driver safety…and protection of our environment!

I am Head of Supply Chain for a nutra/pharmaceutical company in South Wales (www.eurocaps.co.uk). We operate from an open yard (frustratingly) and have recently seen an increase in the theft of fuel from vehicles parked up overnight.

I have had big road signs made (in multiple european languages) as well as multilingual flyers printed to help drivers understand that parking overnight on our premises leaves then VERY vulnerable to fuel theft, but to add to this I would love to be able to give drivers locations of safe and secure overnight parking in the NP23 (or nearby) postcode area.

Very grateful if you could help me with this.

Thank you in advance.

Jonathan

the only one I know of is Newport city truck stop if its still there,01633254662, locked gates, night man, maesglas retail park, np20 2ns, food showers, television, paper and mags to read, stayed there all the time a few years back, 6/7 mins from j28 m4

Many thanks for your advice, will look into it. Also asking our haulier for advice, if I get anything I will post it here.

Rj masons yard also at newport

commonrail:
Rj masons yard also at newport

i thought masons was the truck stop .