Parking in Cardiff.

Come off the A48,park at Exceslior way,off Western ave,there is a 24 hour Asda,Maccy D`s,KFC,and a short 2 mile walk along the Taff trail by the river takes you to the City center,for some Brains beer served from the barrel on the counter.

you looking for parking in cardiff ■■? if so
Head for the heliport go straight over that roundabout , next one take a left glass avenue head down theres a 24 hour security gate you can park along that place any time day , theres a toby a ten minute walk /// an theres no ■■■■■■ bout

its a very long walk into the centre if youre only on a 9hour night out, there and back got to be at least 90 mins
on another note do not park in seawall rd (off rover way)as my misses works along there and nearly every day police want to look at cctv as trucks getting broken into while driver sleeps or fuel/load stolen.

Seawall Road? That’ll be nothing to do with the ■■■■■■ (sorry, Caravan Utilising Nomadic Travellers) that have a nest across the road then, will it?

The Sarge:
Seawall Road? That’ll be nothing to do with the [zb] (sorry, Caravan Utilising Nomadic Travellers) that have a nest across the road then, will it?

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

jun 33 m4 services then head toward cardiff on concrete road plenty of laybys on the duel,just past st fagans turn off take 4 th exit toward tesco and next left mc donalds or walk across to burger king. :smiley:

Thanks mate.

Dont park anywhere near Seawall Road, they are even breaking into lorries in broad daylight. Nearly every day, an Eastern European has a window put through, whilst sorting out loading etc in the Rod Mill.

Can anyone tell me if east moors rd is ok ,or I am likely to be kept awake or get my diesel sucked ? I have a few loads to and from Cardiff galvanisers Thanks Dan .

Park outside there. At least you are close to the security gate for Celsa then.

I did think that.

I’m glad then i last spent night out in Cardiff i was locked inside Green square’s and enterprises yard in Hadfield road then :open_mouth:
The only problem i had was the bloody lose man hole out side on the road that every car seemed to go over :imp: :imp: :imp: