newport

new truckstop at newport at plover close queensway meadow ind estate.overnight parking £10.00,thats for parking and meal. there is a bar,showers and toilets.food is good,on site security at night,sky tv on big screen in the bar. very friendly.open from 4pm daily.

is that newport gwent?
only asking cos you’re from hants and you’ve got a newport down that way!!!

welshboyinspain:
is that newport gwent?

There’s also Newport on Humberside, also in Shropshire, plus a few more i don’t doubt :question: :laughing:

The Rustler:

welshboyinspain:
is that newport gwent?

There’s also Newport on Humberside, also in Shropshire, plus a few more i don’t doubt :question: :laughing:

Yeah but we ain’t got a truckstop, or a Queensway I don’t think!

Give us a shout if you have any cutaways in curtain in the the morning

probably near this

fanzone.co.uk/Team/Newport-S … Wasps.aspx

Plover Close
Queensway Meadows Industrial Estate
Newport
South Wales
NP19 4SU

It would seem that this place has shut down■■?

I went to park there and no sign of life■■? Apparently not been open since beginning december.

Just to bump this with some updated details.

I stayed at a truck stop in Newport last week, was collecting from the docks but arrived too late to load, thanks to Tesco Magor :laughing: . Different address to the one above, so i’m guessing it has either moved or a new one opened up.

The one I stayed at:

Newport City Truck Stop
Maesglas Retail Park
Newport
NP20 2NS

£10 to park, includes meal voucher (dinner or breakfast, the food was decent), showers were free, hot, clean and brand new.

It’s security fenced all round with a gate they lock at night, so its all secure, and he will park you sensibly so you can leave at the time you wish.

It’s nice and quiet, hardly anyone was in this time so I hope it does well enough for them to keep it going. Nice and friendly, all around decent service, would have no issues recommending them, i’ll be back in there next time i’m down. :slight_smile: