The Tesla truck

can’t see much but there is it. Don’t get taken in by the hideous render the journalist seemed fit to illustrate the story with.

jalopnik.com/elon-musk-just-teas … socialflow

So we have now got the Nikola electric tractor unit and the upcoming Tesla tractor unit, if, when they are both in production, they are involved in a head on crash would it be considered incestuous :question:

Regards
Dave Penn;

davepenn54:
So we have now got the Nikola electric tractor unit and the upcoming Tesla tractor unit, if, when they are both in production, they are involved in a head on crash would it be considered incestuous :question:

Regards
Dave Penn;

They would probably both be sparked out. (Like you, if you take on Donkey and I on the other thread :laughing: )

Well, I’m fully charged today, so let the games begin :laughing:

Regards
Dave Penn;

davepenn54:
Well, I’m fully charged today, so let the games begin :laughing:

Regards
Dave Penn;

Wire you continuing with this?

Is it just me, or does the hideous rendering look a bit like a storm-trooper? :laughing: :laughing:

You know how they add those ‘fake driving noise’ sound-effects to electric cars, perhaps they’re going to add the imperial march as the noise for these elec trucks? :smiley: Which, in fairness, would be pretty bloody awesome :laughing:

Chris1207:
Is it just me, or does the hideous rendering look a bit like a storm-trooper? :laughing: :laughing:

You know how they add those ‘fake driving noise’ sound-effects to electric cars, perhaps they’re going to add the imperial march as the noise for these elec trucks? :smiley: Which, in fairness, would be pretty bloody awesome :laughing:

Yes, it does. And yes, I’d have one.

Chris1207:

The Imperial March is for when you arrive at a destination. For traffic I’d want the option of the TIE engine sound.

the nodding donkey:
The Imperial March is for when you arrive at a destination.

Or for when you’re creeping up behind a lycra-warrior that isn’t paying attention :smiley: :laughing:

Chris1207:

the nodding donkey:

Or for when you’re creeping up behind a lycra-warrior that isn’t paying attention :smiley: :laughing:

No, that’s were you need the blaster sound effect.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DSv5iEK-IEzw&ved=0ahUKEwi-_KjtxcnTAhVCiCwKHdozCAUQyCkIITAA&usg=AFQjCNELdCCvByTWBHpyRLpPT-7Q3klNQQ&sig2=tdHH3SQz85qGrTLZWio5Fg

Chris1207:

the nodding donkey:

That’s my ringtone for Mrs B :neutral_face:

N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-No…

No No No
No No No
Tes Tes T-T-T-T
Tesla Girls, Tesla Girls
Testing out theories
Electric chairs and dynamos
Dressed to kill they’re killing me
But heaven knows their recipe
No No No
You wouldn’t believe me if I said
The things I’ve seen went over my head
I’ve been patient heaven knows
I’ve learnt the rules and how it goes
I can’t sit still or settle down
And when I walk I don’t touch the ground
See those girls they’re heaven blessed
I guess it’s so they know best
Tesla Girls, Tesla Girls
Writing in their diaries
Now and then they’ll watch TV
Now and then they’ll speak to me
No No No
You wouldn’t believe them if they said
The things they’ve seen went over their heads
They’ve been patient heaven knows
They seem to care and so it goes
They can’t sit still or settle down
And when they walk they don’t touch the ground
See those girls they’re heaven blessed
I guess it’s so they know best
Tesla Girls
Tesla Girls
Tesla Girls
Tesla Girls
Tesla Girls, Tesla Girls
Testing out theories
Electric chairs and dynamos
Dressed to kill they’re killing me
Tesla Girls, Tesla Girls
I’m in love with Tesla Girls
Now and then they’ll watch TV
Now and then they’ll speak to me
But heaven knows…
But heaven knows…
No No No
No No No
No No
No No
No

Well it won’t be coming to the UK the cab looks to long.

As ever the appearance is the least important thing about it. Or at least, it should be. If it works well, there will be loads of them on the road, and the looks of them will be the norm as we watch them pass. . . .We won`t be that bothered about the interiors as there will be no drivers after a few more years.

Franglais:
As ever the appearance is the least important thing about it. Or at least, it should be. If it works well, there will be loads of them on the road, and the looks of them will be the norm as we watch them pass. . . .We won`t be that bothered about the interiors as there will be no drivers after a few more years.

The marketing department will have had a large hand in the proposed visuals.
So the design’s probably yet to be bar-steward-ised by the practical product designers! :laughing:

Evil8Beezle:

Franglais:

So the design’s probably yet to be bar-steward-ised by the practical product designers! :laughing:

I wonder when DAF will get round to employing some of those?

Franglais:

Evil8Beezle:

Franglais:

You’re having a giraffe right?

the nodding donkey:

Franglais:

Evil8Beezle:

Franglais:

You’re having a giraffe right?

True, DAF employ ONLY bar-steward designers.

Reminds me of a Thames Trader…