An unDozy Friday

I had a typically unDozy Friday today… :wink:
I got an unusually easy Friday run with 5 retail deliveries and one home delivery to do.
I called the home delivery customer to let them know what time I’ll be with them and they said no, not at that time we’ll have to reschedule (could do a Dozy type rant here :laughing: :laughing: ) not a problem I says…
So I enjoyed my amble around Dorset in an MAN puddle jumper with an unusually chatty drivers mate, my biggest drama was where to take a 30 minute break with an hours driving left… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Me too.
Started about half 7
Tip/reload/tip
Back in the yard for half 1
Off now until Wednesday.

commonrail:
Me too.
Started about half 7
Tip/reload/tip
Back in the yard for half 1
Off now until Wednesday.

Actually me too :laughing:
Started at 06:00 though :laughing:

Sweet :laughing:

Even better for me, start 0615 1 drop South East London reload East London, back to Purfleet. Finished and home by 1230!! Happy days.

DAF95XF:
I got an unusually easy Friday run with 5 retail deliveries and one home delivery to do.
I called the home delivery customer to let them know what time I’ll be with them and they said no, not at that time we’ll have to reschedule (could do a Dozy type rant here :laughing: :laughing: ) not a problem I says…
So I enjoyed my amble around Dorset in an MAN puddle jumper with an unusually chatty drivers mate, my biggest drama was where to take a 30 minute break with an hours driving left… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The reason Dozy hasn’t ranted yet I guess he probably thinks it’s a Thursday. Que his post on Saturday

“Just found out today is Saturday :frowning: . I thought it was Friday today and am overnighting on wasteland with nothing to eat except some orange peel and a plastic yoghurt pot :imp: . My planner didn’t tell me today was Saturday :imp: :imp: .”

I don’t work Fridays, however the downside is I have to do 5hrs on a Sunday evening!

Off the boat this morning at 06.15 , trailer dropped in the docks and unit parked up at 06.45 , home by 08.00 .
A very unDozy day :laughing: :laughing:

Up at 0615, showered and then put card in at 0640. Brew and checks on road for 0700. One delivery, arrived at 0745, left 0830.

Back to Base, reloaded at 1330. On way home by 1430

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

Loaded at Riby with 22 pallets of peanuts yesterday, nighted out at Elland then drove to Glasson Dock in Lancaster. Reloaded at Bradford Nufarm where the fire alarm went off mid load. Came back to the yard, dumped the trailer then connected to an empty ready for next week, bunked off at 17:30. Would of liked an early finish but we can’t win all the time. Had one last Friday, got done at 14:00.

Woke up at 6 this morning outside the Tesco store in Cosham, drove 10 minutes to Portsmouth harbour, booked in for ferry, on ferry and relax for 6 1/2 hours . Get off ferry in Ouistreham drive back to yard, about an hour away, diesel up, get in car, 15 minutes drive home… aaaaaaaaannnnnnndddddddddd RELAX till Monday morning!! YES

Woke up in Cheltenham at 4.00, hit the road at 4.30. Parked up at home 7.30 and took a 30 break while I had a shower. Washed the truck on the way back to the yard in doncaster. Loaded 10 pallets for a site near Matlock and had a slow puncture repaired. Had another 30 break then Got to the site just gone 11.00. Back in the yard for 12.45. Loaded up for Tuesday, handed in paperwork, refuelled Moffett and left for home at 13.30. Nice steady Friday [emoji4]

DAF95XF:

You should of gone too build base , Lincoln , then you’d of not been so happy , closed fri/ mon for stocktaking :unamused: :unamused: , even though they’d sent out letters 2 weeks earlier too all suppliers, the boss wouldn’t believe me and I sat there for hours until he got confirmation I was telling the truth :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: