Boss taking the proverbial

I worked yesterday. Boss says I can start at 2. Is he right?

What time you finished yesterday
And 2am when ?

He will be if you’ve had the proper amount of time off.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

2am start? What time did you finish yesterday?

Whooooosh

the nodding donkey:
I worked yesterday. Boss says I can start at 2. Is he right?[/quote

Bit more info would be nice,no good just asking if you can start at 2.
2 in the morning 2 in the afternoon is abit vague ■■?

No your boss sounds awful :open_mouth: , you shouldn’t have to put up with such treatment. Take the 3rd off in an act of defiance to show him you won’t be treated in this fashion :wink:

RB84:
No your boss sounds awful :open_mouth: , you shouldn’t have to put up with such treatment. Take the 3rd off in an act of defiance to show him you won’t be treated in this fashion :wink:

I told him to shove the job where the sun don’t shine, after he rang me at home to ask why I stopped at Chester services last week…

Good man!
Clearly the job was unworkable, i bet before you knew it you’d be steam cleaning every Saturday AND acting as an unpaid firefighter too. You did the right thing its the only way these scoundrel bosses will learn.

A combination of being bored [zb]less and having access to a keyboard at the same time…

■■■■■■■■ effort… 1/10… do try harder next time young man! :stuck_out_tongue:

Pray do tell , why did you stop at Chester Msa, for a finger licking KFC or a Burger King of cholesterol ?
Chester Msa is a regular haunt for the police to pull in for a Dvsa check point Charley .

toby1234abc:
Pray do tell , why did you stop at Chester Msa, for a finger licking KFC or a Burger King of cholesterol ?
Chester Msa is a regular haunt for the police to pull in for a Dvsa check point Charley .

The coffee is to die for…

Park the unit in front of his office window, open the door and ■■■■ out of the cab, maintain eye contact to establish dominance.

the nodding donkey:

toby1234abc:

The coffee is to die for…

is that literally or is it nice,i find the Mac dee coffee nice

methinks the nodding donkey should keep taking the medicine…rather than keep taking the pi55. :smiley: