why

sun 2
mon 3
tues 2
wed 3
thurs rest
fri 2
sat 3

i’m sure that in your own little world, this actually means something to you :unamused:

why not have 1 ■■■■ on monday and that will let you have 2 on thursday instead.

ady1:
why

sun 2
mon 3
tues 2
wed 3
thurs rest
fri 2
sat 3

At this stage of the discussion the best answer I can give is, why not ?

ady1:
sun 2
mon 3
tues 2
wed 3
thurs rest
fri 2
sat 3

2 poohs Sunday
3 poohs Monday
etc…
Good job we’re not talking about the verbal stuff he talks at times otherwise them numbers would be alot higher :slight_smile:

ady1:
sun 2
mon 3
tues 2
wed 3
thurs rest
fri 2
sat 3

is this how your planning your posts on here from now on ady?.. :smiley:

I’m guessing this is following on from the “My boss expects me to be at work whilst he’s paying me” thread?
Are these the hours you’ve had to be at work when there’s nowt to do?
Which you get paid for? And you’re not happy about?

Or are these the hours you actually have worked?
Which you’re not happy about?

Why not just jack it in, would you be happier then?

ady1:
sun 2
mon 3
tues 2
wed 3
thurs rest
fri 2
sat 3

According to this thread Sunday was in fact 2.5 and not 2.

I hope this helps.

cieranc:
I’m guessing this is following on from the “My boss expects me to be at work whilst he’s paying me” thread?
Are these the hours you’ve had to be at work when there’s nowt to do?
Which you get paid for? And you’re not happy about?

Or are these the hours you actually have worked?
Which you’re not happy about?

Why not just jack it in, would you be happier then?

70/80 hrs-too many-40-not enough-70/80 too many-39-you will do more-confused

You’ll go blind man.

If you are moaning about only having 3 hours work a day and still getting paid your minimum (8?) go and get stuffed. if you have built your life and lifestyle around having 60 hours every week you need to rethink what you have and what you need.

I’ve been out of work for 7 weeks and because I have a mortgage I will get naff all from the government and I don’t want to claim so I am living off my savings and the odd day work every couple of weeks.

If you want to have a moan how you can’t get x number of hours overtime each week maybe you should do it somewhere else.

I think you’ll find that the answer is…FORTY TWO :smiley:

mucker85:
If you are moaning about only having 3 hours work a day and still getting paid your minimum (8?) go and get stuffed. if you have built your life and lifestyle around having 60 hours every week you need to rethink what you have and what you need.

I’ve been out of work for 7 weeks and because I have a mortgage I will get naff all from the government and I don’t want to claim so I am living off my savings and the odd day work every couple of weeks.

If you want to have a moan how you can’t get x number of hours overtime each week maybe you should do it somewhere else.

^^^ This.

Ady there’s people who’re more than happy to do your job if you don’t want to. It’s your choice entirely, but don’t expect any sympathy here if you’re just wanting to bump your gums about it.

I know why - I get all my posts deleted and guys like ady don’t when they post drunken pish like this! :imp:

wot`s he on about :confused:

commonrail:
wot`s he on :confused:

Many bottles of cider would be my guess.

I take it ady likes to work the same hours as a asian corner shop owner