09-15 start.

When was the last time you had a decent start time? Allright, I know if you start moaning about the hours we work, you should find another job, that’s transport for you (go on Tone, mop & bucket me) but I got my start time back from the agency today for Monday Morning. 09-15. Nearly crashed my rigid when I answered the handsfree. Sure beats the heck out of 3am / 2pm/ 3am Sunday.

09-15, that’s nearly office hours for crying out loud. Crikey, I can cope with this (kiss of death) :confused: :confused: :open_mouth: . Hope they keep it up :stuck_out_tongue: . Does anyone else work reasonable hours, or are we all silly o’clock in the morning brigade?

Right, now I’m going to bed :unamused: .

yes but if you do a 12hr day thats 21.15 finish :laughing: :laughing:

That is one of the reasons, I prefer Continental or long distance work.

No silly office boy telling you what time to start and what time to finish. No one checks your hours as long as the job is done.

One reason I took the job driving a 7.5 tonner after been made redundant was that the hours were 8:00 to 5:00. Actually working 7:30 to 5:30 so an hours O/T everyday. :laughing:

Dave

Wheel Nut:
No silly office boy telling you what time to start and what time to finish. No one checks your hours as long as the job is done.

That’s it exactly Malc, start when you like, finish when you like as long as the work gets done. Perfect.

And ive even got a better start on Monday :stuck_out_tongue:

9.30 at Transalliance GBE :laughing:

Bonne Route

Like lambs to the slaughter :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

We will see!
I have to have an Induction course, funny handshakes and greetings in French

Wheel Nut:
I have to have an Induction course, funny handshakes and greetings in French

Will that be kisses on all cheeks? :wink: :smiley: :sunglasses:

Oh and tell RobK I have a Renault Premium 420 :stuck_out_tongue:

Its a priviledge sir!

you running out of hilton depot then wheel nut :question:

good luck with the new job (and that goes for everyone whos upped and moved sticks) :smiley: :smiley:

jon

8 00 oclock start to 17 00 or later, sounds good and in some ways is .but you cant get anything done at home.but not complaining too hard.

most days i start between 06.30 and 08.00 and anything as late as 09.30 on a monday and since ive been doing this job ive never had less than 10 hours off with 13 hours off being the most during the week never have to have a reduced brake of a weekend either which is great after 7years of silly oclock on fridges :laughing:

It’s not just you Continental types who get the privilege of “running to suit” you know…those of us on UK work paid by the mile are on the bandwagon too! :wink: :grimacing: :grimacing:

As has been said before, our lot couldn’t care less when you start and when you finish, so long as the job gets done. :sunglasses:

LucyR:
It’s not just you Continental types who get the privilege of “running to suit” you know…those of us on UK work paid by the mile are on the bandwagon too! :wink: :grimacing: :grimacing:

As has been said before, our lot couldn’t care less when you start and when you finish, so long as the job gets done. :sunglasses:

Yeah, but to do the job you have to go by the booking in times, so the office “should” have a reasonable idea what it takes from one to another, so in actual fact they do know what you’r doing and what time you should be starting to get to the drop for the booking in time :open_mouth: :laughing: .

In my work booking times are usually something like “Tuesday” :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

A bloke found out I dont do daft o’clock (UK) last week, started monday, jacked thursday, I told him 3 oclock only comes once in my day, and it aint am! :laughing: If this firm tries the same i’ll be out of the gate pronto.

Fair play to them that want to do it tho, its just I dont. 6 am is early enough for me, better yet 8, specially on a Monday!

Coffeeholic:
In my work booking times are usually something like “Tuesday” :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

That’s ideal Neil :smiley: :sunglasses: .

Bad news is, librace, that the man who gives you the induction at walkers don,t start till 9. so you will have your talk and tour at about 9.30. This will last till about 12 noon. Then they will give you your 4 drops london. Never mind though you only need to be inducted once. all the best

Stu

First things first, welcome to the madhouse Stupeed. I can tell you know, if they do that, then they know where they can go, as I’ve got a nice little night trunk lined up at Securicore for just this occasion :sunglasses: . Thanks for the info, it tallies with what someone else said :wink: .