Would you accept this

Tues 5 am
Wed 3.30 am
Thurs 3.00
So he texts me my job for tomorrow , collect 11.30 Milton Keynes , probably stop toddington srvs , so it would be a 10.30 apx start , so rang him and said can I get it tonight , no I’ve asked if you can get it earlier in morn but at moment it looks like a collection will be 11.30 ish , so have a lie in , but I’ve been starting 3 ish last 2 days I’d rather start early , nothing else , but that means I could be out there till nearly midnight on a Friday night , yes , well that’s not zb reasonable , I’ve nothing else , I’m not happy .
I don’t think that’s reasonable even if it is the only job , 3 am - 10.30 !!! , I should of booked 2 weeks hol :unamused: :unamused: , anyone know of any jobs going nr Grantham :question:

It’s an acceptable request. The ■■■■ take is expecting you to work until half 11 at night. I’d be willing if the boss had said it’s bring it back and finish

Either your a good troll or you always find the bumpers ffs dozy.Why dont you think what type of job you want then see what on offer before accepting the job.And only if its back to the yard and away home.

Dozy every TM`s nightmare,ffs Dozy find yourself a job away from Transport it obviously not run to your liking or life style.
Either that your bored and the only thing you can find to do that excites you is trolling

This is transport dozy you moan because your boss has you running around on impossible jobs and have no time to eat then moan because he’s told you a late start and have a lie in.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

He’s back

Of course I’d accept it. I’m always up for a lie in, the difference being it wouldn’t affect my finishing time, that would remain as per normal at 6pm ish.

OVLOV JAY:
It’s an acceptable request. The ■■■■ take is expecting you to work until half 11 at night. I’d be willing if the boss had said it’s bring it back and finish

That is exactly what I would be doing with it regardless. Home in time for Tea. :smiley:

Don’t accept it Dozy they’re trying to ruin your Friday nights at home with the Mrs which in turn might lead her to kicking you out .

its a yoghurt pot and orange for someone tonight then :laughing:

In for 0730 tomorrow should be done for 1600 ish.Again. :laughing:

James the cat:
its a yoghurt pot and orange for someone tonight then [emoji38]

Maybe a steak or is there not enough time

Get a job on tippers for a good firm on hourly pay not based on earnings, best thing i ever did.
Start between 6-6.30 and finished by 5 at the latest mon to Fri earming almost as much as I did tramping and get to chill out every night with the family or pop out at leisure :sunglasses:

Maybe dozy’s boss is having a fling with dozy’s missus on a Friday night?

the nodding donkey:

:bulb: :wink: :laughing:

the nodding donkey:

Maybe they got over familiar after a few too many drinks at the works Xmas party.

youtu.be/DIA1yROKjIU

Oh for heaven’s sake dozy, is this the best you can do? It’s absolutely pathetic…

Either think up something better, or grow a pair!

Sent via TPN, so it’s either lost, damaged or late…

Evil8Beezle:
Oh for heaven’s sake dozy, is this the best you can do? It’s absolutely pathetic…

Either think up something better, or grow a pair!

Sent via TPN, so it’s either lost, damaged or late…

Calm down dear :laughing: .

Or is this the words of Misses Dozy of a rare eve in the Dozy boudoir? :laughing:

dozy:
I’m not happy .:

We know, …he’s one of your mates,
You’re dozy…
:smiley: