Would you accept this

Standby for the next thrilling episode of Dozy

Yawn follow previous abvice either chill out and deal with it or get a 9-5 job

dozy:
, anyone know of any jobs going nr Grantham :question:

Googled this for you doze…they’re hiring apparently, good hours uniform provided. :bulb:

Give em a bell.

Talking of drivers wives, here is a true yarn, a driver was having a fling with a lass and would park the truck on the industrial estate to go and get his leg over.
This is pre_ tracker days.
The boss doesn’t know where the driver is, so rings his wife at home, to ask where he is.
The driver told his wife a different place to where the boss was told, so she knew he was playing away from home .
Or she had her doubts of an affair .

toby1234abc:
Talking of drivers wives, here is a true yarn, a driver was having a fling with a lass and would park the truck on the industrial estate to go and get his leg over.
The boss doesn’t know where the driver is, so rings his wife at home, to ask where he is.
The driver told his wife a different place to where the boss was told, so she knew he was playing away from home .

Cool story bro! :unamused:

msgyorkie:

toby1234abc:

Yeh, got any more Tobes? :laughing:

robroy:

msgyorkie:

toby1234abc:

Yeh, got any more Tobes? :laughing:

It’s true she was the Mayor’s daughter.

toby1234abc:

That don’t make sense …

A few years ago (pre mobiles, trackers,etc) this driver I knew of was having a fling with this bird who’s town he would pass through once or twice a week on a night run.

He would get there about midnight and take his break and she would use the excuse of taking the dog for a walk.

A few hours later one night he stops again in the MSA for a quick break and finds the dog’s lead is still tied to the bumper.

I don’t know how she explained that one when she got home but I believed he started finishing a bit earlier after that.

Hurryup&wait:
A few years ago (pre mobiles, trackers,etc) this driver I knew of was having a fling with this bird who’s town he would pass through once or twice a week on a night run.

He would get there about midnight and take his break and she would use the excuse of taking the dog for a walk.

A few hours later one night he stops again in the MSA for a quick break and finds the dog’s lead is still tied to the bumper.

I don’t know how she explained that one when she got home but I believed he started finishing a bit earlier after that.

No problem…the dog was probably chipped…scratched…dented and minced!

TiredAndEmotional:

Hurryup&wait:

No problem…the dog was probably chipped…scratched…dented and minced!

Very funny and not at all p.c. so double points!!

You need to come and work here FFS LOL.
I started out Monday morning at 05.00, logged into sleeper at 12.00 noon near Philadelphia, took 10 hours off, restarted at 10.00pm, delivered to a dairy in upstate NY, parked up here at a truck stop Between Binghamton NY ad Scranton PA at 12.00 noon again but don’t start again till 05.00 in the morning so I started the week on days, that turned into nights, tomorrow I will be delivering to Philly and then you can bet your life I will be on nights again tomorrow into Thursday and it will work out that I am back on days again on Friday to get home. I am getting paid so how can I complain ? I have to do it or find another job. As there is no company that pays the wages I get anywhere in the USA that would be a foolish thing to do.
My advice is to just put up with it.

Pat Hasler:
g so I started the week on days, that turned into nights, tomorrow I will be delivering to Philly and then you can bet your life I will be on nights again tomorrow

Exactly the same in aviation

Pat Hasler:
I started out Monday morning at 05.00, logged into sleeper at 12.00 noon near Philadelphia, took 10 hours off, restarted at 10.00pm, delivered to a dairy in upstate NY, parked up here at a truck stop Between Binghamton NY ad Scranton PA at 12.00 noon again but don’t start again till 05.00 in the morning so I started the week on days, that turned into nights, tomorrow I will be delivering to Philly and then you can bet your life I will be on nights again tomorrow into Thursday and it will work out that I am back on days again on Friday to get home. I am getting paid so how can I complain ? I have to do it or find another job. As there is no company that pays the wages I get anywhere in the USA that would be a foolish thing to do.

Your feeding the troll.

discoman:

Pat Hasler:

Your feeding the troll.

You’re *