Truck mot / service

Why is there always 2 bloody foot prints on the passenger side dashboard whenever the truck goes for mot/ service , they must think there bloody dogs marking there territory :unamused: :unamused: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Are you sure there footprints

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Maybe they’re female footprints and a bit naughtyness has been going on :wink:

bald bloke:
Maybe they’re female footprints and a bit naughtyness has been going on :wink:

You never know what he’s picked up on his travels and if it a big one it could be cheek imprints

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Maybe the fitter just doing his job and checking the passengers seat belt

Have you complained to the workshop? That might be more effective than complaining here. I sympathise.

dozy:
Why is there always 2 bloody foot prints on the passenger side dashboard whenever the truck goes for mot/ service , they must think there bloody dogs marking there territory :unamused: :unamused: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Quite worrying that, I would have a check under the seats and in the bunk for various body parts. :open_mouth: Perhaps the fitters have a Sweeney Todd type scam going on as a sideline, we don’t want you up before the ‘beak’ on a murder charge dozy, not now that you have a record… :wink:

Pete.

Reminds me of my youth when I first started courting, only place for relations was my Rover 820 (loved that car). Anyway it permanently had my then girlfriends footprints on the windscreen.

Not sure if she went into truck servicing though but definitely tightened my nuts on more than one occasion.