Crap start to the day

Only managed 20 minutes driving before this happened.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

It’s still on the rim. Let it develop, Drive. :laughing:

Maybe kick em before you start.

I only see a couple of missing mud guards, no big deal just crack on.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

another one who spends his 1/2 hr checks in the canteen drinking coffee :exclamation: :unamused:

dozy:
another one who spends his 1/2 hr checks in the canteen drinking coffee :exclamation: :unamused:

I don’t do that. I check the tyres for tread depth and visible signs of damage (although I don’t crawl under the vehicle to check the inner sidewalls) and look for signs of low pressure. Fitter thought this one had failed in the metal belts under the tread.

Yellow markers are still lined up i guess, thats fine, just take it to nearest shell garage air pump and remember to press the flat tyre button else it’ll eat the money as they dont issue receipts. :slight_smile:

this might just get you round your drops?
them trucks need paid for you know…
youtube.com/watch?v=ppdsO9FsApo

My disappointment at not seeing a toilet shot, still, that’s the burden dyslexia gives me…

Roymondo:

dozy:

I don’t do that. I check the tyres for tread depth and visible signs of damage (although I don’t crawl under the vehicle to check the inner sidewalls) and look for signs of low pressure. Fitter thought this one had failed in the metal belts under the tread.

I can’t believe you don’t jack the trailer and unit up and freeroll the wheels to check every inch for damage!!! Now that’s what a proper driver would do.

Shame on you for not being a proper truck driver just think of all the kittens and children and nuns that could have been killed due to you cutting corners :slight_smile:

dozy:
another one who spends his 1/2 hr checks in the canteen drinking coffee [emoji779] [emoji57]

Dozy you don’t even do 1/2 hrs. checks because you’re too worried about your load not arriving at it’s destination in time or worrying about the planners.

As you soon you get into the truck you only worry about Friday.

Why don’t you swap on days and take the time you need,you even will be home on a Friday.

EDIT: Spelling [emoji33]

You’ll be able to get that trailer under all the bridges now. :stuck_out_tongue: