T12 TAP or T15 TAP

A Yellow Globetrotter with a 20 foot box on it in Coventry today does anyone know who it belongs to?.

Why what happened with it?

probably knew it was jammy so turned his front and back fog lights on to make his day as we know know jammy loves all trucks with there fogs on :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :smiling_imp:

I just wanted the driver to know that about 8 am when he was having a dump against the front passenger door of his unit in broad daylight, that it was pretty disgusting for me and many other people in the long queue of traffic to watch him ■■■■■■■■ and wiping his arse in public.

Acts like that only encourage the public to hate us more and more every day.

For those of you who will spew the usual crap about have you never been caught short etc etc , Yes i have but i have had the decency to either go down the embankment where i cant be seen or climb to the top of an embankment and over the fence of hedge where i cant be seen, If i can hold it i wait for services before i crap, I certainly wouldnt be so ■■■■■■■ disgusting to do it in a layby in rush hour traffic.

NO he wasnt in the traffic he was heading the other way on an open road so no excuse really.

He might have had the runs and didn’t want to mess his pants up and sit in drying ■■■ all day :laughing: :laughing:

TMFI

You sure about that number jammy, could it have been

C12APS

:laughing: :cry:

Dirty Fing bard

OMG - surely he could have squeezed his cheeks together long enough to get to a toilet?

It wasn’t Alex Ferguson was it? Seem to remember something about him
getting caught short with a stomach upset :stuck_out_tongue:

jammymutt:
I just wanted the driver to know that about 8 am when he was having a dump against the front passenger door of his unit in broad daylight, that it was pretty disgusting for me and many other people in the long queue of traffic to watch him [zb] and wiping his arse in public.

maybe someone should produce a truckers guide to toilet ettiquet :wink:
preferably printed on andrex paper for use during those emergency moments

jammymutt:
Yes i have but i have had the decency to either go down the embankment where i cant be seen or climb to the top of an embankment and over the fence of hedge where i cant be seen,

maybe the strain of throwing his leg over the fence would have been a point too much :wink:

When you gotta go you GOTTA GO! We all know there’s a DIRE lack of facilities in this country for blokes like us. I have been caught out and was lucky not to be arrested on one occasion.Maybe you should be berating the powers that be Jammy for the lack of loos rather than one of your own?

Good grief. How hard is it to carry a plastic tub lined with a resealable freezer bag for times of dire emergency? Sorry, but I can see NO[/i] excuse for this one.

jammymutt:
it was pretty disgusting for me and many other people in the long queue of traffic to watch him [zb] and wiping his arse in public.

look on the positive side, at least he wiped his arse. :wink: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

Its not too bad if your on baulk haulage just roll the sheet over a bit climb in do what you got to do then when you get where ever your going undo the tailgate and scoop it out and dispose of it properly. I used to go out with my brother in law and thats what he used to do. Its got to be better than taking a dump in full view of passing motorists and just leaving it there for some poor bugger to go and stand in :laughing:

Lucy:
Good grief. How hard is it to carry a plastic tub lined with a resealable freezer bag for times of dire emergency? Sorry, but I can see NO[/i] excuse for this one.
[/quote]
What are you on , the secret service . :laughing: They ■■■ in bags and take it with them :laughing:

Lucy:
[/quote]
I have to ask!! Why “resealable”? No, no, don’t say it!

You can keep them .

paul@midway:
You can keep them .

Fresh!!

Lucy:
[/quote]
I can see your point Lucy but there’s NO WAY I would have a tom ■■■ in my workspace! And if everyone carried a plastic bag there wouldn’t be any pressure on the powers that be to provide the proper facilities at regular intervals for all road users.

i think he should of planned his trip a bit better :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

This theads put me right off my dinner :open_mouth: :unamused:

I keep a bucket bin liners and toilet rool in the belly box for emergencies and get in the trailer for a ¡mierda! - bit chilly though when i got ice cream on at minus 25 C :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: