North side trucks Donny

Am I being out of order complaining about them putting my muddy work boots on my bed and having a mosey through the lockers!?

Plus they moved the seat and I’m can’t get it back right it’s either bottomed out or as high as it can go I can’t seem to get a middle level… Any ideas?

I would complain. We use our local Daf dealer and they have been known to leave the trucks filthy and have a good mosey around. I always complain to our office and have in the past complained to service reception at the dealership.

Im surprised at that ,their workshop and yard is like a car dealership,have a quiet word with vince on the front desk if u dont fancy kicking up a stink ,he will sort it.

Firm I was at used them when they were running Mercs, never really had a problem with them in all honesty, they used to move the seat sometimes which I can’t understand why as their test drive is about a mile long.

Hated the courtesy motors we used to get from Northside though, poxy smart cars they were, but it was better than waiting around for ages to get picked up by another driver. I think they use A Class Mercs now as courtesy motors.

If he moved your boots they were obviously in the way in the first place :unamused: but they had no need to go through your lockers…

possibly checking things are secure in lockers before tilting cab? (or checking for ■■■■ for tea break!)
they would only have moved someones dirty boots if they were in the way.
shouldn’t have put them on the bed though unless on some paper etc first.

i sent a motor into northside trucks ,Bradford a few years since for a 2 yearly tachograph check.after I had been sat 2 hours I asked how it was getting on,yes were on with out wont be long now,goes outside for some fresh air,truck still parked where I left it.went back in asked what was happening,getting it in now they said.hour and half later they told me it was ready paid and went to leave.my very clean interior was now very dirty,dirty finger marks where footwell covered in grease it was a right mess.went back into garage to complain,they didn’t seem to care so I sent them a invoice for a valet which was paid right away.i wouldn’t deal with northside trucks ever again.

dealt with Northside Bradford for years without ever having any problems like that.

Surely you would lock your overhead lockers I know I would and I’d take the keys out what’s in there is none of there business or anyone else’s as for you’d boots what was wrong with putting them on a bit of card in the passenger footwell I would be complaining myself

Mercedes Benz hey, say it all really…:laughing:

terratology:
If he moved your boots they were obviously in the way in the first place :unamused: but they had no need to go through your lockers…

In the passenger footwell on a Mat on top of the floor mat??

dafpower:
Surely you would lock your overhead lockers I know I would and I’d take the keys out what’s in there is none of there business or anyone else’s as for you’d boots what was wrong with putting them on a bit of card in the passenger footwell I would be complaining myself

Ah don’t have a key for the lockers, any idea how I could go about changing the locks?
Yep the boots live in the passenger footwell on top of a Mat on top of the floor mats. There sat like that purposely cos there covered in mud/clay

Well they shouldn’t of moved em unless they needed to get in the fuse box even then put em back as for the locks I’d say they would just pop out if there anything like replacing the daf ones then get some new from merc but keep the originals so that if you leave or gaffer sells that motor you can put them back in at your not out of pocket