Motorsport driver required

We are looking for a driver to drive our motorsport artic from UK to a number of rounds in Europe during the 2017 season. (April to October)

Ideally motorsport knowledge would be good but not essential.

If interested drop me a message.

thanks,
Rich.

Hi Rich,

I’m interested just sent a PM.

Cheers Dave.

It would help if you stated where the job would be based :wink:

Guessing M3 corridor?

See this on indeed yesterday Mercedes f1 team so Brackley .Did say you see no racing.

PM a bloke called Dozy on here…

He’s yer boy.

Must be challenge logistics

I would be be interested but I think my rates would scare them

Message stobarts, i hear they pay for the privelege of doing motorsports these days.

Nor at my rates they won’t

I shall re word. Contact stobarts i hear there doing motorsport contracts for free these days.

Suppose it stops them losing them all.

Does your team have a late entry or something because I think you will find all the teams will have had their drivers lined up long before now along with replacements if needed.
Also most teams would never advertise on an internet forum so unless you can provide more legitimate info I think you will be treated as a fraud.

Uncle Albie:
Does your team have a late entry or something because I think you will find all the teams will have had their drivers lined up long before now along with replacements if needed.
Also most teams would never advertise on an internet forum so unless you can provide more legitimate info I think you will be treated as a fraud.

They’re after a truck driver, not the next Lewis Hamilton :laughing:

Conan the Librarian:
It would help if you stated where the job would be based :wink:

Guessing M3 corridor?

Does it matter when you’re travelling at 200mph+ ? :slight_smile:

Uncle Albie:

:laughing: hamiltons new ride this season is a 1974 Leyland marathon…

OVLOV JAY:

Uncle Albie:

Yes that’s correct but racing teams will not usually employ a regular driver especially from an internet forum.
These drivers are usually found within the racing world and are not your average joe bloggs.

Uncle Albie:

OVLOV JAY:

Uncle Albie:

Yes that’s correct but racing teams will not usually employ a regular driver especially from an internet forum.
These drivers are usually found within the racing world and are not your average joe bloggs.

Well they wouldn’t want a Tipper driver to apply and put Hamilton to shame… :wink:

My dream job

Sent from my SM-T715 using Tapatalk

mikemccord72:
My dream job

The reality can be more along the lines of pit crew with an LGV licence to move the kit between venues in which the driving part of the job is way outweighed by labouring and other pit duties like tyre fitting etc.I don’t think I’d have traded my night trunking job and using the money to pay for road trips with the car to venues in Europe following the GT calender for example in that regard.

Carryfast:

mikemccord72:
My dream job

The reality can be more along the lines of pit crew with an LGV licence to move the kit between venues in which the driving part of the job is way outweighed by labouring and other pit duties like tyre fitting etc.I don’t think I’d have traded my night trunking job and using the money to pay for road trips with the car to venues in Europe following the GT calender for example in that regard.

totaljobs.com/job/hgv-class … _MP3_LGT_4

This will be driving only and there is no opportunity to see any of the racing. Drivers will be flown out to the location, double man to the next location and be transported home.

Sounds like a dream job.

mrginge:

This will be driving only and there is no opportunity to see any of the racing. Drivers will be flown out to the location, double man to the next location and be transported home.

Sounds like a dream job.

Different to the usual RDC job I suppose. The above job description sounds very much like the entry level to rock 'n roll tour work.