T J Morris Liverpool good or bad?

I’m tipping there tomorrow for the first time.
Just wandering if there is any point arriving before my booking etc etc etc.
Thanks in advance.

Thats Home and Bargain at Gilmoss for those that may recognise it as that :smiley:

Don’t arrive early and park outside they are using CCTV and send £100 fines to your company

If you’ve got a 0600hrs booking id advice you to get in about 0530hrs drive straight in and park on trl park to left as you pass through security then walk back to security and book in. Don’t stop at gatehouse it upsets them. After the first lot of bookings it usually goes to ratshit there,and no matter how far behind they get if you dare to arrive half hour late it’s usually bye bye come back another day.

craigsim6:
Don’t arrive early and park outside they are using CCTV and send £100 fines to your company

W…T…F ?
Not looking forward to this one then :unamused:
I can’t see how they can do this,as I have had no letter to that effect,and even then it’s doubtful at best,oh booger.

i believe it’s mcdonalds and turn left (heading west),do’nt turn left too soon because there’s a 7.5 tonne weak bridge off one of the roundabouts going in if you follow a car sat nav.

ROADRANGER:
I’m tipping there tomorrow for the first time.Just wandering if there is any point arriving before my booking etc etc etc. Thanks in advance.

make sure you’re 30 mins early, drive straight past security and park up :laughing: AND DONT FORGET YOUR 5 DIGIT NUMBER! :smiley: or no tip :sunglasses: park on any bay what’s empty and put your keys and paperwork in the silver tray! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: pretty quick for scousers! :wink: 30/ 45 min turnaround is the average :smiley: LOCK VEHICLE AT ALL TIMES, YOURE IN LIVERPLOP! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: you’ve been warned! :sunglasses:

craigsim6:

Must be recent that then Iv parked overnight there loads of times always was loads of trucks parked up

Couple of ours been done we got a note with our payslips tellin us not too arrive early.havent been myself for a while so just going on what I’ve been told by the boss

I think he has T.J.Morris mixed up with that other hell hole whose name escapes me over at Speke,now they do have no parking and the Gestapo riding round taking photos and sending worthless demands for extortion. I was at T.J.Morris yesterday and there’s def no cameras or £100 fines there. You can park overnight in the road if you can find a space.

craigsim6:

Thats B&M in Speke.

Where’s Wally:
I think he has T.J.Morris mixed up with that other hell hole whose name escapes me over at Speke,now they do have no parking and the Gestapo riding round taking photos and sending worthless demands for extortion. I was at T.J.Morris yesterday and there’s def no cameras or £100 fines there. You can park overnight in the road if you can find a space.

B & M bargains at Speke :grimacing: :grimacing:

:laughing: Thanks for the replies people.
Lay in for me tomorrow then.

My bad just checked my payslip your right it’s home and bargains my mistake just ignore me lol

big boots:
i believe it’s mcdonalds and turn left (heading west),do’nt turn left too soon because there’s a 7.5 tonne weak bridge off one of the roundabouts going in if you follow a car sat nav.

think you’re in the wrong place there pal

If you come off the M57 or down the East Lancs A580 towards Liverpool its on your right just after the motorway you cant miss it, you need to turn left and follow around the D junction at Willow Way to do the right turn across the carriageway.

You should have room to park up on the road if your early :wink:

redbob:

big boots:

think you’re in the wrong place there pal

sorry i was thinking tj hughes :blush: what a plonker.

ROADRANGER:
Thanks in advance.

I’ve been there a few times on a multi-drop. Like others have said, how dare you arrive even half an hour late, but you can quite easily arrive early and park up outside if you’re too early. They’ll usually book you in if you’re within the hour before your booking, don’t know if anyone has arrived any earlier. Just go straight in, park up to the left and take your reference number back to the gatehouse. Then it’s any bay between 5&12, I think that’s the numbers anyway. I’ll have to take the word of the other users about popping keys into a tray

Dave167:

ROADRANGER:
Thanks in advance.

I’ve been there a few times on a multi-drop. Like others have said, how dare you arrive even half an hour late, but you can quite easily arrive early and park up outside if you’re too early. They’ll usually book you in if you’re within the hour before your booking, don’t know if anyone has arrived any earlier. Just go straight in, park up to the left and take your reference number back to the gatehouse. Then it’s any bay between 5&12, I think that’s the numbers anyway. I’ll have to take the word of the other users about popping keys into a tray

Yes,the keys into a tray reminds me of a completely different social occasion :open_mouth:
Thanks for the advice.

craigsim6:
Don’t arrive early and park outside they are using CCTV and send £100 speculative charges to your company

fixed