Toby Trip Advisory Glasgow

I can rate Glasgow truck stop by the Rangers stadium.
Open 06.00 to 21.00.
The burgers are big patties of meat, a wide range of omelettes and main meal options.
It is too far to walk to the city centre, but there’s a tram or taxi.
It can take about 40 trucks, so booking is best to secure a place.
Friendly staff, cctv, locked gate.
24 hour Esso a few minutes walk.

I didn’t know about the trams in Glasgow? Have you got an address for this place.

alamcculloch:
I didn’t know about the trams in Glasgow? Have you got an address for this place.

He probably means the clockwork orange underground

Nice to know the burgers are patties of meat.
Any idea what the omelettes are made from, Tobes?

[emoji3]

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

I thought the last tram ran in 62 lol. Think you mean the underground but yeah good stop or it was the last time I was there if we are talking about the same one?

This may be the one?

glasgowtruckstop.com/

Sounds like a nice place, not that I’m often up that way.
Just this concerns me :confused:

Parking
Open 6.00am to 10.00pm Mon to Fri
Cafe
Open 6.00am to 9.00pm Mon to Fri
Showers
Open 24 hours 7 days a week

The parking bit, can’t you park there overnight ? Or is it just that they shut the gates at 22.00 regardless if it’s full or not ?
And what about weekends ? Seems strange that only the showers are available 24/7 :confused:

Edit to adjust:- just seen at the top of their online page “tariff for overnight parking from £6.50” so obviously it must be the gates are shut at 22.00. Doesn’t mention weekends though. (Mind you being next to Ibrox, wouldn’t want to be there on match days/nights :slight_smile: )

Franglais:
Nice to know the burgers are patties of meat.
Any idea what the omelettes are made from, Tobes?

[emoji3]

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

You can park there the weekend as most EE hauliers will .
You can park up after 22.00 to 06.00 when the gate is locked.
You need to ring them when they are open , to get in when the gate is locked and they will instruct you how to get in.
Showers open all the time.
There are some takeaways in Govan if some posters don’t like patties in their burger or omelettes on their eggs.
For tipping or loading in the Iron Bru capital, it’s very handy.
If park in Lesmaghow or Lockerbie, it’s an early start to beat rush hour or be in rush hour.

I never knew if you fail to give way to an Iron Brew lorry, its six points and a year’s ban, the Brew must get through.

You can park there all weekend, as the EE hauliers will take a break, for arriving between 22.00 and 06.00, you will need to ring them when they open for an ETA, and they will advise you how to get in when the gate is locked .
There are a few takeaways in the Govan area, if you do not like patties in your burgers or omelettes on your Easter eggs .
It sounds like a small truckstop, room for 40.
It saves getting up early from Lockerbie or Lesmaghow then hit rush hour in the morning .
When ringing to book a space for a late arrival, they will take payment from your bosses SNAP account.