T J Morris Liverpool good or bad?

Was there last Saturday. Computer won’t book you in before 30 mins of booking time.
As for tipping it took 3 hours from start to finish. I thought it was still December.

To be honest most of these pound shop type outfits that seem to have become the backbone of our national economy, since the recession started, are not a tip to look forward to, in my experience.

I turned up with a delivery that was 8 hours late (told they still wanted the stock), other driver broke down. Told to wait on road for a phone call, 3 hours later I went into the office and they forgot about me and said they have no room for the stock.

Complete shambles.

To be honest guys, they are on NMW and don’t give a toss - would you? Even the managers (?) are dumb bar stewards who are only there cause they cant get management jobs anywhere else! Patience is a virtue because the more you moan the longer you wait. And DO lock your cab, even in the yard :wink:

craigsim6:
Don’t arrive early and park outside they are using CCTV and send £100 fines to your company

What a load of ■■■■■■■■! That’s a public highway,nobody can send you a £1000 fine.

TTX boy:

craigsim6:
Don’t arrive early and park outside they are using CCTV and send £100 fines to your company

What a load of ■■■■■■■■! That’s a public highway,nobody can send you a £1000 fine.

Jesus Christ !
It’s gone up.

As you cross the A580 you’ll see Home Bargains on your left. Don’t try that one, as it’s their staff training place. Carry on for another few hundred yds, straight over the mini roundabout and you’ll see it on your left, opposite DHL/Burton’s Biscuits.

ROADRANGER:

craigsim6:

W…T…F ?
Not looking forward to this one then :unamused:
I can’t see how they can do this,as I have had no letter to that effect,and even then it’s doubtful at best,oh booger.

I think you are mixing this up with B and M at Speke, There are to best of my knowledge no restrictions outside, and will normally let you park inside until 30 mins before booking time. Then walk to gatehouse with your paperwork…But have spent 7 hrs on a bay there once.

Ok,I made my delivery,booked for midday.
I arrived at 1125 and found the booking in guys spot on.
The problem started when I got on to the dock :open_mouth:
I had a load of what you might call grey import Heinz ketchup.
Instead of being wrapped in the proper shrink wrap,it had a minimal amount of cling film around the top half of the pallets resulting in the cases at the base kind of splurging out.
Needless to say after much deliberation I was sent packing.
By the time I got the load to Hapton for repacking the back two pallets had gone.
What a kin day.

i would’nt worry,it’s that heinz hot ketchup crap which will get close to its sell by date and when nobody wants it the lot will be at herons 2 for a quid :smiley:

Take it your on for f+w then

I’m in there tomorrow for the first time what’s the latest on it regarding getting there early or late although i can’t see that i’ll be early more likely late, didn’t think they took chilled goods but that’s what i’ll have.

bald bloke:
I’m in there tomorrow for the first time what’s the latest on it regarding getting there early or late although i can’t see that i’ll be early more likely late, didn’t think they took chilled goods but that’s what i’ll have.

It’s a strict 30 mins either side of your booking time. If your late they’ll sit you outside and tell you they will tip you if they get time. They won’t! They’ll leave you sat there all day

Night-and-day:

bald bloke:

It’s a strict 30 mins either side of your booking time. If your late they’ll sit you outside and tell you they will tip you if they get time. They won’t! They’ll leave you sat there all day

Ok thanks, the timings are tight but it’s my 2nd drop so hopefully 1st drop won’t hold me up too much.

craigsim6:

Thats a double wammy for the Irish truck driver who got cabled up by the police down there on friday morning then!!

B&M Speke can be lethal. Got fined after office told me to wait outside after refused 3 pallets!

B & M need to speak with their landlords on that estate, it’s not like there is nowhere to park anyway. Also, I do hope the haulage companies tell the ‘parking’ company where to go If they do send a fine, sorry… I mean an invoice dressed up as a fine.

Night-and-day:

bald bloke:

Arrived dead on time 9 pallets of chilled off and out all in 20 minutes can’t be bad. :wink:

bald bloke:

Night-and-day:

bald bloke:

Arrived dead on time 9 pallets of chilled off and out all in 20 minutes can’t be bad. :wink:

you lucky sod :smiley:

scotstrucker:

bald bloke:

Night-and-day:

bald bloke:

you lucky sod :smiley:

This was the chilled side and it did look like a new set up, i look forward to returning in the future.