Wilkinsons

Got a delivery here booked in for 18:00 going to be there at 10am. Has anyone been there ? What is the likelihood of me getting tipped early ?

Thanks

Forgot to add it’s the one near Newport South Wales

It’s a long time since I’ve been there, but I’m sure I remember getting tipped early before. If you’ve nothing better to do for the day it’s worth a go. There’s a good canteen on site which drivers have access to.

Rhythm Thief:
It’s a long time since I’ve been there, but I’m sure I remember getting tipped early before. If you’ve nothing better to do for the day it’s worth a go. There’s a good canteen on site which drivers have access to.

three weeks ago! :laughing: I was eating my breakfast :laughing: with ASHLEY MADDOCKS! :smiley: known him since 2007 :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Yes that’s what I thought but there has been times at other deliveries I have been made to wait endless hours. Was just trying to plan ahead thanks for the heads up

Arrived at 10:30 they have said no chance of a early tip you will have to wait till 18:00 so looks like a long night ahead for me. Ahhh well was worth the try I guess I had better get in that canteen :slight_smile:

If it’s the one at Magor expect to wait. At least you’re sat in your lorry but I’ve been a handful of times and waited half a day.

Don’t know about the one at Newport but I do know the one at Worksop will keep you waiting so make sure you take some DVDs sandwichs and settle in for a long one

30 minutes either side of booking time with Wilkos

let us know if you manage to get out of there i still think shergar and lord lucan are in there somewhere