Moving to Fraserburgh

OilyNutz:

Tommyb6_6:
Hi all I passed my class one in may this year and have been in employment since June with a company in Yorkshire, my gf has moved back to where she’s from which is Fraserburgh and she’s asked me to go live up there with her, I was just wondering if anybody could tell me of any companies in that area that do accept new drivers, I’ve spoken with craib and they said they’d be happy to speak with me when I move but they are 45 miles from where she lives, which if it comes to it I will do but I’d love something close, any help would be greatly appreciated thank you.

Many fish vans up in that area, due to largest fishing port close by (Peterhead), Fraserburgh itself is a fishing port, and also has a large well known fridge van builder based there, Gray & Adams. Best bet is just pop in and ask for Transport manager.
Geed luk ermin, wisyah awe tha beest.< Doric at its finest > = Good luck sir, wish you all the best. :laughing:

all gray and adams new vehicle deliveries are done by customer own collections and outside contractors, they have 2 units of there own which move flat trailers about