Re-locating help

Hi guys,

I’ll be re-locating to Inverness next year from Gloucester. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on which are the better companies to work for and which to avoid.

I’ve a class 1 licence, but as I’m moving the entire family, I don’t want nights out.

Cheers guys.

acsalter:
Hi guys,

I’ll be re-locating to Inverness next year from Gloucester. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on which are the better companies to work for and which to avoid.

I’ve a class 1 licence, but as I’m moving the entire family, I don’t want nights out.

Cheers guys.

There is a coop distribution centre at Dalcross to the east of the city.
They employ through agency at first and the potential to earn but long days.
Dai

Hi acsalter post your request here for best results.
viewforum.php?f=2
I live in the area(long time rtd) quite a choice of firms, some good tackle, as for no nights out, log timber, tippers, some bulkers, fuel tankers also selfloaders(Palfinger etc).
Cheers
Oily

Don’t encourage yet another chap to abandon God’s Own County, Oily! There’ll soon be nobody left down there. :wink:

Retired Old ■■■■:
Don’t encourage yet another chap to abandon God’s Own County, Oily! There’ll soon be nobody left down there. :wink:

I think you’re still hiding in Macc as you’re still on the wanted list in GOC .

Ssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Thanks for the advice guys. And I’m a Yorkshireman who’s lived in the Cotswolds for far too long, lol.

I’m an author and do most of my writing in my tacho breaks. So far, I’ve published 4 books but I reckon Scotland with it’s beautiful scenery will inspire plenty more.

Cheers guys.

We tend not to mind you relocating if you’re a Yorkie, pal! All the best for the future.