Scotland

New to this on line shananigans,
But looking for a bit of advice on jobs in the Highlands, firms based in Inverness and above. At the moment I pull fridges but would be happy to change. Any advice or info would be greatly appreciated.

Not quite Inverness but Fergusons at Fort William are always looking for drivers

The tipper guys at Tain? Bannermans?
They’ve been around a long time, so should be doing ok as a company. What they’re like to work for though, I’ve no idea.

A bit further North (well you can’t get much further North without a boat) is Stevens, the fridge company.
They’re also a long established company, they do UK and Europe. Again I’ve no idea what they are like to work for.

Do the supermarkets still trunk loads up to Inverness overnight, for delivering the next day to all their shops around the North Highlands?
I used to do holiday cover for the Coop and know Safeways did the same thing. So did Scottish Brewers, if you don’t mind hard graft (I did holiday cover for them as well).

That’s all I can think of at the moment.

you could always try hector brocklebank .trades under the name of hb fash.
he has previous history of being a bit of a grass though. :open_mouth:
youtube.com/watch?v=35FgHRaOnnQ

Id also be looking at HB Fash. Being an employee there would be a great laugh.

I heard in an RDC that Hector wont employ former employees of the Green Army.There was an incident about tyres being let down,or so I have been told.

Caledonian have depots at Inverness and Aberdeen, they run deckers in partnership with Palletways,

Try D.R macleods on Henderson road in Inverness they’re sometimes looking for people .