What has been the most posts

And i don’t mean the likes of best reg or who has seen who or anything like that
A genuine post and i don’t expect the members to know it would have to come from the mods
Like the most pages that a genuine post has generated
How long ago was it
Is it still going
How long did it last
What was it about
Did it get messy
Is it worth celebrating depends on time how long ago
Was it interesting

The Van Den Bosch thread on the PDF was a good one, 60 pages!

The OCRS scam was a fairly lengthy affair.

And the Bullets :smiley:

I’m not sure that data is kept.

On the old times board, Paul Gees photo thread is currently up to page 359.

The Davies International thread is going strong at 339 with a Wurzel called Buzzer who dominates that thread with random photos of cows arses , tractors , combines , heifers , bulls , market trading, farmers markets and anything not associated with the original thread of Davies International.
And unbelievably , he dominates another thread of Long departed Southampton hauliers , going strong at 467 random pish with Buzzer again with pish about farmers zb that has nothing to do with that thread .
It’s Trucknet NOT Farmers Weekly NET .

If you go on the conventional rather than the mobile site you`ll see the number of threads and the number of replies to each thread.

From a very quick glance it seems to me that the Newby board has lots of subjects but maybe fewer replies to each? And the Oldies have fewer topics, but several long running ones.
No slide rules involved here, just a glance.

The longer oldie threads are quite “wide ranging” in their own way, and some contain almost private two way conversations. Bit like a group of (argumentative) mates in a pub, with time to spare.
The Newbies might be more after more specific queries to be answered, so tend to end once a good answer is found?
Again, no science involved just a feeling.

As Albion says Paul Gees thread is still going VERY strong and staying…more or less… on topic. Some other threads do wander around more than a little.
Buzzer`s EU Ref… hush…thread is quite well visited, and having met Buzzer way back it is a genuine thread, but does certainly cover all aspects of the…B-word…topic and everything around it, including almost everything political, religious, classic cars, farming, philosophical, (what is truth?) and after some contributions…what is reality?
(What planet are these people living on??(that question from both sides))
There have been a few messy moments on that thread too.

Interesting? Very subjective question, ain`t it?

Any thread involving a conversation between Carryfast and Winseer…aka a ■■■■ Boreathon. :unamused: