Motogp Jerez

Any of you guys been?
I’m thinking of going next year as I turn 40 a few weeks before the race.
What’s the best and cheapest way of going about it?
I’d like to go Thursday to Monday (2nd May - 6th May).
I’ve found the grandstand tickets I want - £272 for two of us for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Flights from Gatwick to Seville and back for £170. Hotel in Las Cabezas which is between Seville and the circuit for £193. Car hire for 4 days for about £50.

What do you guys think? Sounds pretty good to me, or is there a cheaper way of doing it?

Regards
Nick

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

End of season Valencia is best, you get to see the next years bikes after the races

Wheel Nut:
End of season Valencia is best, you get to see the next years bikes after the races

I was at Valencia to watch Rossi lift the title only for Nicky to ■■■■■■ it away! Problem with Valencia believe it or not is that you can see TOO much action! From anywhere in the circuit you can see about 98% of the circuit so when they all get spaced out you don’t know where to look. Other problem there is when you buy a beer it is Sin alcohol! Not good. The nights before in Cheste however are truly epic and it’s worth going at least once to witness the anarchy and madness there.

Well I’ve just booked a hotel in a town called Medina Sidonia which is about 20-30 mins South East of the circuit. Looks really good and in a nice area. Just got to book my tickets and sort flights and car hire now.
Checked the calendar earlier and it looks like Jerez is the first of the European races so should be ace!
Can’t wait now!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk