Anyone going to this??

I got som e free tickets the other day ill be going both days due to it being totally free :slight_smile::):):)::)ā€¦

http://www.renault-sport.com/en/

Ivew never been to Donington can anyone tell me the best place to head for for a good view?.

jammymutt:
Ivew never been to Donington can anyone tell me the best place to head for for a good view?.

Went years ago to watch touring cars and we stood near the airport end of the track. The infield area at that end is higher than the track so most people get a good view.

Cheers Killsville so from this map can you tell me roughly where you recommend?.

As far as Iā€™m concerned, the best place is on the exit of the first bend, Redgate, which is at the top of the picture.

If you start to move downhill towards the Old Hairpin you will reach a point where you can see the Cramer Curves, down to the Old Hairpin, and then if you are in just the right spot you can see up towards McLeans.

Hope that helps

TC

if you can get on the Bank by the bridge next to the old hairpin you can see them coming out of Redgates down Cramer curves round Starkeys? and right up to the entrance to the corner at the start of the straight.
On the photo the bridge is that white thing going across the track on the right hand side. you can see there is a fair crowd there. There is an area just this side of the bridge were the view is best.
Watched the last 500 cc motorbike GP from there.