Donnington truck racing next weekend

whos going,?ive just had my free tickets through the post :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

were did you get the free tickets from?

What that man said :question:

I’ll be going and taking my three boys, £25 a ticket but they will get in for nowt so not too bad, hopefully they open up more of the spectator area, we were jammed in like sardines last year.

I’lll be going on the Sunday, Only paid £12 instead of £16 each for the tickets online using a promotional code I got off the Donington facebook page :grimacing: . Lets hope the circuit is fully open to the spectators, not like last year where you could only get to redgate corner & part of the infield by the start / finish line. The only other downside this year is you are further away from the fence at the start finish line & redgate corner, from pictures I have seen posted on a Photography forum.

was there a couple of weeks back for the world superbikes. you can walk all the way round the outside of the track. on the infield theres only a 1/3 of that open from start finsih line to redgate and down the craner curves. then its like a building site and fenced off passed starkeys bridge and up to coppice. also the redgate pub has been knocked down and theres no grandstand either at redgate anymore.

jonboy

i sent off to renault trucks,they had an advert in T&D first 200 emails the revieved,vip passes for both days with hospitality and privalage parking,never been so lucky,
just waiting for the wife to say she wants to come otherwise i’ll have a ticket spare

tonyb70:
i sent off to renault trucks,they had an advert in T&D first 200 emails the revieved,vip passes for both days with hospitality and privalage parking,never been so lucky,
just waiting for the wife to say she wants to come otherwise i’ll have a ticket spare

We had a fair few tickets off Renault as were looking to change our fleet.Shame I cant go :frowning:

I’m there!! :slight_smile:

Marshaling atv the meeting!! :slight_smile:

fingers:
was there a couple of weeks back for the world superbikes. you can walk all the way round the outside of the track. on the infield theres only a 1/3 of that open from start finsih line to redgate and down the craner curves. then its like a building site and fenced off passed starkeys bridge and up to coppice. also the redgate pub has been knocked down and theres no grandstand either at redgate anymore.

jonboy

Ditto went to the BTCC this weekend circuit was in same shape but im glad its back up and running after the F1 fiasco.
A racing truck did a small demo during the lunch break made me decide it might be worth a trip to watch.

its also the first round of the BDC at donnington that weekend aswell. just look out for blue bmw 540 that sounds like a war cannon (4.4 bmw v8 with staight pipes)…and a black ford sierra saphirre. both are mates who are compettng in the proc class.

im off to this today used to go a few years back when they had truck show in the infeild was a good day out

mrs didnt want to go today,so i’m going tomorrow,and if it rains i’ll kill her lol

last day of the drifting is today,

both mates are out with mecanical problems, the bmw has a slipping clutch and the ford sierra well…it ended up in a bush and is broken lol

went yesterday,very poor show indeed,not alot there for the everyday family that would of liked to see more trucks,as in the past there has always been alot there,there must of only been 30 show trucks at the most,there was nearly more racing trucks
But as i got my tickets for free it wasn’t all bad,but i’m glad i didn’t pay to get in,
tonyb

the beta race of the two is on november the 5th which is 10x beta :grimacing: