Valencia anyone?

Anyone else going to the last round of the motogp in Valencia? :question: :question:

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Bones:
Anyone else going to the last round of the motogp in Valencia? :question: :question:

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Wish I could be there, down to the wire I reckon :stuck_out_tongue:

If Rossie gets 12 points next time out it over before it gets there…

I’m hoping he wraps it up this week so he can have a little fun at valencia, also the spies toseland meeting could be a laugh :laughing: :laughing:

That should be good alright…

Are tech 3 putting 3 bikes out??

STEVECB1300:
That should be good alright…

Are tech 3 putting 3 bikes out??

Yes they are, and next season he is apparently getting the exact same bike as Rossi/Lorenzo all year unlike Edwards Toseland this year whos bikes are a step or two behind the Works.

Should be good to see how spies gets on first time out on a gp bike…

Toesland qualified 2nd his first race, then went down hill :frowning:

Glad hes back in wsb though :slight_smile:

I had a week there the year Hayden won the championship. On the morning of the race we watched the Rossi fan club make their way around the infield with all their celebration equipment, it was a bit sad watching them all troop back at the end with it all unopened! Not half as embarrassing for the organisers though when they let all the yellow smoke off at the end (Vale was sponsored by Camel then).

If you go I can thoroughly recommend going into Cheste on the Friday and Saturday nite before the race, it’s about 6k’s from the circuit and the cops basically close the village to anything but bikes and then withdraw to a safe distance! I couldn’t even begin to describe the madness, you have to see it to believe it. Awesome.

I think this will be one of the most exciting races of the season, Rossi being the ultimate showman, Stoner is setting a blistering pace again and Lorenzo & Dani are at home.

The battle is over but the war still rages on :laughing: