Moto gp.

Cracking moto 3 race, absolutely stunning Moto gp race, pity about Sam Lowes in Moto 2 though.

Word on the street is though that immediately after last nights race Danni Pedrosa quit saying he’ll not race again until his arm pump problems are sorted out once and for all. Interweb chatter reports that Casey Stoner is currently testing a Honda in Argentina! Watch this space.

Its not on normal tele this year,what sides it moved to :question: hows cal crutchlow since he moved manufacturers :question:

Think they have highlights on ITV 2 during the week Seth. It’s now on BT sport, which I wouldn’t pay for tbh so I use my son in laws BT sport log in, get it up on my I pad and then Chromecast it to my big tv. Cal had a so so race, Honda this year but it’s a work in progress tbh. He’s still good for a sarky comment though! :smiley:

the maoster:
Think they have highlights on ITV 2 during the week Seth. It’s now on BT sport, which I wouldn’t pay for tbh so I use my son in laws BT sport log in, get it up on my I pad and then Chromecast it to my big tv. Cal had a so so race, Honda this year but it’s a work in progress tbh. He’s still good for a sarky comment though! :smiley:

Thats bollox moving it off normal tele :smiling_imp: :question: btw i used to work with toselands oldman until he retired,cracking bloke and he took me to few races and the bike show with him,met james and katie [whatever they call her a her],very nice and down to earth people,it was a good few years back though :neutral_face:

Mmmmmm Katie… She goes straight into my “who floats your boat?” List.

moto gp highlights are shown on ITV4 on the Monday following about nine. Cal did pretty good I think he came in six or seventh just ahead of Bradley Smith.
It was a cracking race plenty of overtaking and the odd fairing clash. Rossi starting in eight and finishing in the front, just like the old days.