Radio 2 Breakfast show

I’m taking quite a shine to Miss Cox who’s been standing in for Chris Evans and although I’m an Evans fan I’ve found her more manageable in the morning, what do we think ?

Yes ,Evans seems to have gotten a lot more shouty lately! She is far better ,Then the master comes on after ,Then i turn over at 12 .

I listen to cox’y but can’t stand Evans and turn radio off as engine noise is better than him ranting on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cov:
Yes ,Evans seems to have gotten a lot more shouty lately! She is far better ,Then the master comes on after ,Then i turn over at 12 .

Yeah he does seem louder lately and when he gets guests on he just over powers most of them and tends to ■■■■ in but our Sara has a nice way about her .

bald bloke:

Cov:

Yeah he does seem louder lately and when he gets guests on he just over powers most of them and tends to ■■■■ in but our Sara has a nice way about her .

I agree ,I am an Evans fan ,But lately after the Flop gear debacle,I am losing interest in his shows .I think he should retire ,Or get help :laughing:

Sarah Cox, her dad is a lorry driver, one thing that annoys me about female R2 presenters is how they bang on about their kids, Feltz does this a lot and Jo Whiley.
I don’t want to hear about their birthday parties or if they have been ill .

toby1234abc:
Sarah Cox, her dad is a lorry driver, one thing that annoys me about female R2 presenters is how they bang on about their kids, Feltz does this a lot and Jo Whiley.
I don’t want to hear about their birthday parties or if they have been ill .

Big +1. Cannot stand “I’m Jo Whiley” Sara Cox or Chris Evans. As a matter of fact I don’t like any of R2s presenters. Don’t get Ken Bruce with his stale popmaster and the sleep inducing music anoraks with their endless “hello requests” or the mind numbing chats with his travel presenters. Steve Wright and his cronies can do one especially that Janey Hugs-Yoghurt. Who else? Yes, Kermit So Dreary and the obligatory pink team of Norton, Balding and O’Grady can all go on sabbatical to a Siberian Gulag.
Good evening.