Youngs and MSC question

Does anybody off here work for Youngs or the mediterranean shipping company :question: :question: :question:

I ask as I see a lot of these wagons on the M11/A14 and both companies seem to ring a bell with trucknet… :confused: :confused: :confused:

If anybody does could you let me know your reg or any distinguishing marks on your truck (not meaning battle scars… :wink: ) so I can keep a look out next time I see one of them and then maybe i can post on the WSW post :exclamation: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

May be no one does work for them on here and I’m just going mad :exclamation: :open_mouth: ,

Cheers all
:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

pecjam23:
May be no one does work for them on here and I’m just going mad :exclamation: :open_mouth: ,

you should never admit to that mate you never know how who’s reading the posts :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

i dont know anybody who is on for youngs or on the mediti contract.

hi,i work for wincanton (ex hanbury davies) on the MSC contract out of Felixstowe,MSC run there own trucks plus use three main contracted hauliers Wincanton,Macintyres and Goldstar.you can spot MSC’s own trucks by looking at the head board it will have a small white number in the top left corner,Wincanton and macintyre run some trucks in MSC livery,goldstar only run in there own colours,all other hauliers will be subbing from these three or MSC.
Youngs transport is a family run haulier from east London used to do alot of international work but now mainly do containers,you may be able to find some more info on them elsewhere on this site because they have been going along time.
hope this helps.

I drive for Youngs out of Purfleet, was pullin boxes, but shifted back onto rigids :frowning: . been on two weeks hols and due a newer motor when I return :unamused: . When I got reg i’ll post it.