Worst day so far!

Was working for driver hire today, I picked up a truck from near Selby to deliver timber flooring to a building site in Salford, got to the site at 9:05am. Pulled the truck onto the site to be tipped and the crane breaks down, they say another is on the way so I sit down and put my feet up after calling the transport office. 2pm and I am informed that the replacement crane has broken down on route and I am to wait for crane number 3. Crane number 3 arrive’s on site at 3.45pm, get tipped, backing off site and the truck sink’s due to dodgy ■■■■■■■■ on the ground and I have to be pulled out (luckily no damage to truck). Got back to selby at 6:15pm, can thing’s get any worst?
:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

So you’ve been paid for doing sod all basically…and you think thats bad

seriously, all that hanging around would absolutly do my head in. I’m one of these people that has to be doing something.

note to self…don’t go for a job on the boxes<

dizzyfizzy:
can thing’s get any worst?
:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

yes there can cos that what driving is all about you never no what going to happen day by day if that what you want you in the wrong job :wink: :wink: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: you can have 10 bad days in a row and one go day and when that day come that why your a driver :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

unlucky mate. are driver hire ok with you bout it.

briandavies158:
unlucky mate. are driver hire ok with you bout it.

Driver hire were sound, the company that the job was for are holding the firm running the site responsible and not me.