work

Hi all, after taking a job that was not up to what is was promised,“again”, I am open to offers of eurowork, I have 34 years of unblemished driving skills and I am looking for a job. I will not run bent, I am not looking for, mon-fri, I think of euro work as do the job till it’s finished. I live in France, but do not let that put you off, I will travel to pick up the rig, or meet for change overs, up to you, I will do an honest days work for an honest days work, I am not a fool, so only hard working o/d’s need apply, I will look after your tackle, (ooer missus) please reply soonest.

Thank you Sapper

There’s alot of firms out there that will take the ■■■■ out of their drivers be they employed or subbies.

Don’t know of anything that would suit, can you not apply to French firms in the area. Surely there is a Norberts near you although I appreciate working for the magalith may not be everyone’s cup of tea.

sapper:
Hi all, after taking a job that was not up to what is was promised,“again”, I am open to offers of eurowork, I have 34 years of unblemished driving skills and I am looking for a job. I will not run bent, I am not looking for, mon-fri, I think of euro work as do the job till it’s finished. I live in France, but do not let that put you off, I will travel to pick up the rig, or meet for change overs, up to you, I will do an honest days work for an honest days work, I am not a fool, so only hard working o/d’s need apply, I will look after your tackle, (ooer missus) please reply soonest.

Thank you Sapper

according to your other posts you have just returned to the UK and secured a job via an agency which pays you £500.00 per week take home after all stoppages, the agency also provide you with paid lodgings and a brand new hire car to use as you wish. think it was only yesterday that you posted this, FANTASIST :smiley:

Apparently his account has been hacked so recent postings may be from an imposter although who could be bothered I don’t know unless he has a stalker that bats for the other team.

sapper:

Thank you Sapper

its in a field and its brown ball [zb]