Corruption?
193.194.144.22/news/Karriere/Koe … astet.html
www.Freetranslation.com

the firm will not get closed down,as too many large
concerns are involved within the BETZ GROUP
and sorry but money talks,

big business run by crooks

whats new

brilliant story …couldnt understand a word of it…

try looking here at this news report from the
6th ,oct 2006

Google Translate

scroll down the page until the point QUIT–TAXES it is the topice at the begining of this area,

as normaly the translation is not totaly perfect but one can understand the report,

link shortened to fit screen :wink: Denis F

try THIS

This is an old news story.

And travelling on fake permits is certainly nothing new,I think most people of a certain age remember doing exactly the same thing years ago.

And don’t forget that corruption in all walks of life in the former Soviet Union is an everyday occurance,even today.

And travelling on fake permits is certainly nothing new,I think most people of a certain age remember doing exactly the same thing years ago.

they aint the first and wont be the last to do it,muppets did it for a while,just to get a foot under the table

yeah Mr Thomas Betz spend over one year in jail, no allow use the bail - order by german courts so i saw twice Mr Willi Betz - 79 year old walk around in Betz office in few months ago. now they are in process - court… its will take long time to final decision by judge

now half of all bulgarian drivers gone now so they use czech, poles and hungarian drivers with proper truck register plate - CZ, H and PL so you will see disappear the Russian and Georgia truck te regs because illegal bulgarian drivers into other countries truck plate.

Now they use about 50% czech drivers with czech actros merc Regs plate and they do western european work like France to Italy to France. At moment Willi Betz use about 25% bulgarian drivers in Bulgaria Actros Regs Plate.
All Bulgarian drivers dont allow work in E.U / Western European like Spain - UK - Spain but they have to drive for NON - EU state from Bulgaria to England or Ukraine to France then return loads back to NON EU States.

Sad to see all bulgarian drivers lose the job for Willi Betz, they just try work and earn for thier family but i think they are not worry because next year Bulgaria will join the EU so i think maybe Mr Betz will rid of Czech drivers then replace the bulgarian drivers ?

Also i m suprise to see Willi Betz start use a few Romanian drivers / Trucks too and they got expand and buy new lots of actros for Turkish drivers with Turkish regs plate but they will not work for Western European. I spoke to Turkish drivers who work for betz. he told he only work drive Germany to Turkey then back again to Germany.

Last August I went to Reutlingen Headquater, i will send some super photos in few days later

Cheers Ben :sunglasses:

KW:
This is an old news story.

And don’t forget that corruption in all walks of life in the former Soviet Union is an everyday occurance,even today.

The Story can be old as justice works slowly.
Anywhy,i found it 10 day ago in a new German Magazin

KW:
And travelling on fake permits is certainly nothing new,I think most people of a
certain age remember doing exactly the same thing years ago…

Haven’t a clue what you’re on about mate :unamused: :open_mouth: :smiley:

But better than fake, buy the load and use genuine permits, FTA permits, non
quota :wink: . My mate Tony Buckle carried a typewriter in the cab and used to
type out our permits in the routiers. :laughing:

by the way they are still stopping lorrys
in Germany with false papers and the
lorrys useing them come from various countrys
be it EU MEMBERS OR NON EU MEMBERS;
so it has never stopped the use of a
mickey mouse permit .

Stuff like this has always happened, and always will. As recently as last year I was using the laptop and printer to knock up fake invoices so I could raise transit T-forms for Swiss. You had to have the correct VAT numbers for the companies first though as they would check them. Saved me hours and hours of waiting time. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

Betz:
yeah Mr Thomas Betz spend over one year in jail, no allow use the bail - order by german courts so i saw twice Mr Willi Betz - 79 year old walk around in Betz office in few months ago. now they are in process - court… its will take long time to final decision by judge

now half of all bulgarian drivers gone now so they use czech, poles and hungarian drivers with proper truck register plate - CZ, H and PL so you will see disappear the Russian and Georgia truck te regs because illegal bulgarian drivers into other countries truck plate.

Now they use about 50% czech drivers with czech actros merc Regs plate and they do western european work like France to Italy to France. At moment Willi Betz use about 25% bulgarian drivers in Bulgaria Actros Regs Plate.
All Bulgarian drivers dont allow work in E.U / Western European like Spain - UK - Spain but they have to drive for NON - EU state from Bulgaria to England or Ukraine to France then return loads back to NON EU States.

Sad to see all bulgarian drivers lose the job for Willi Betz, they just try work and earn for thier family but i think they are not worry because next year Bulgaria will join the EU so i think maybe Mr Betz will rid of Czech drivers then replace the bulgarian drivers ?

Also i m suprise to see Willi Betz start use a few Romanian drivers / Trucks too and they got expand and buy new lots of actros for Turkish drivers with Turkish regs plate but they will not work for Western European. I spoke to Turkish drivers who work for betz. he told he only work drive Germany to Turkey then back again to Germany.

Last August I went to Reutlingen Headquater, i will send some super photos in few days later

Cheers Ben :sunglasses:

yea,Pics are always welcome