Willi Betz

Dont see so many about nowadays. . just an observation .

Come to think of it… :confused:
Me neither.

the last time i saw one was in cherwell valley services and there were about 30 of them weekend

Big ■■■■:
the last time i saw one was in cherwell valley services and there were about 30 of them weekend

it seems to be their UK base.

They are few and far between over the water as well,every other truck is polish-Poland must be empty by now…

Heard a while back that they had trouble with the German ministry just a romour mind.

bit more than a rumour…

roadtransport.com/Articles/2 … prison.htm

I spotted one today, a white magnum with british plates on, near ferrybridge services.

Seen a british reg’d actros parked in wetherby services the other night :exclamation: :exclamation:

Yeah you may right, myself I have notice there are less Betz trucks around at moment, I believe Willi Betz are too expensive at moment! due Polish, Bulgarian, Romanian and Eastern European haulages keeping going grow and growing - thats mean more cheaper

Also my German friend told me that Willi Betz got a new contract and got busy running from Lativa to Afghanistan as daily.

Other reason could be Recession, Everywhere in Industry business are in bad situation at moment mean less export & import

They have probbaly heard about carryfasts plan to take over the european haulage industry with his kenworth roadtrain that will undercut every haulier between dublin and moscow and sold up. :laughing:

More likely to be the enforcement of the cabotage rules

The UK registered trucks work on the Toyota contract at derby.

mutley:
I spotted one today, a white magnum with british plates on, near ferrybridge services.

He was westbound on the 62 heading towards Liverpool yesterday evening, high trailer on.

hi coddy, it was proberly a different magnum, there are 10 white magnums and 2 black ones and about 60 blue mercs all uk registered and as pointed out earlier on the toyota contract. There are 4 of our drivers on euro work mainly italy,spain and germany.

Speak of the Devil.

LGV 1 Drivers Salary:GoodLocation:DerbyJob Type:Contract/InterimDate Posted:23-Nov-2010 15:14Add to My Shortlist .LGV 1 Drivers Working in partnership with Willi Betz UK, we require drivers for long term automotive logistics. Quality work with good rates of pay. Driver CPC training available. Max 6 penalty points. Digi card essential. pegasusstaff.com call Pegasus 01332 294909.

Is Big Willi in the nick yet?

I Betz he found a way to get out of it… ( I’ll get my coat :blush: )

mutley:

i saw this too

I spotted an unusual one this morning, it was picking up an aston martin outside the dealership in leeds, it was going onto a rolfo covered car carrier, must be off for export, never seen with these types of trailer before, was gonna take a photo on the way back but it had gone

spotted an unusual one this morning, it was picking up an aston martin outside the dealership in leeds, it was going onto a rolfo covered car carrier, must be off for export, never seen with these types of trailer before, was gonna take a photo on the way back but it had gone