Will the taco card tell all?

If you are driving for someone and have an assessment for another company, will the taco tell your boss what you have been up to ? IE this card has been in another truck for 20 mins.
Thanks in advance guys…

yes it will

Would you have to put your card in for an assessment? as you wouldn’t be moving any goods or getting paid for it.

Eat My BB:
Would you have to put your card in for an assessment? as you wouldn’t be moving any goods or getting paid for it.

Being paid or not has no bearing on EU regs but you might have a point on the other issue …

Use you fajita card instead.

Really ■■?
at the end of the day as long as your legal its naff to do with the boss…do you tell your boss what you do on the weekend :unamused:

What you do outside of work is none of your bosses business.

eagerbeaver:
Use you fajita card instead.

ooh where do you get them from and don’t say the Fajita shop :unamused:

Cant tell you Nick. I’ve got it all wrapped up.

The company I work for has a no tolerance policy for working outside the company, but it’s not a Prison/Communist/Slave State, so they can’t stop you from applying for another job, using your Digicard, as long as it doesn’t infringe your driving hours.

eagerbeaver:

Boomtish

eagerbeaver:

go on Lettuce in on the location :grimacing:

On my assessment , I used my Burritos card, an infringement came up as spicy beans.
My mate used his Tortilla digi card.

If you’re really worried (and want to stay on the straight and narrow and use your digicard) you could always tell your boss that you’d been out with a mate and had a chance to drive a different truck to yours so embraced the opportunity to learn about a different truck make/gearbox / tipper / RORO /tanker etc etc?

Most employers are pleased when folk are trying to improve their skills if it will benefit them too (so long as the assessment day/time doesn’t inconvenience them hourswise)

Sorry about hijacking this thread,utilising childish stereotypical Mexican gags. As professional people,we should all know better.

Christ…im late for the pub,Moustache…

TheMissus:
If you’re really worried (and want to stay on the straight and narrow and use your digicard) you could always tell your boss that you’d been out with a mate and had a chance to drive a different truck to yours so embraced the opportunity to learn about a different truck make/gearbox / tipper / RORO /tanker etc etc?

Most employers are pleased when folk are trying to improve their skills if it will benefit them too (so long as the assessment day/time doesn’t inconvenience them hourswise)

Thats a great idea… Thanks for that…and thanks to everyone who replied