Who's seen who W/E 28/10/17

Breedy
The maoster
Gickniff
:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Tango boy. One of our cb’s is crap! :smiley:

Spoke to Eagerbeaver on the phone to wish him luck in his pursuit of collecting new uniforms. :wink:

Just Ovlov Jay for me this week.

spotted Tango Boy on the Bedford by-pass on tuesday.

Spotted Tango
Thought I spotted Deano but the truck was “wrong” unless you’re in a dark blue unit pulling a flatbed now.

the maoster:
Tango boy. One of our cb’s is crap! :smiley:

Spoke to Eagerbeaver on the phone to wish him luck in his pursuit of collecting new uniforms. :wink:

I’m claiming a 2nd hand sighting of Tango Boy. The Maoster spotted him whilst talking to me! (3 of TNUK’s finest, connected via the medium of collective boredom :laughing: )

Being as Maoster’s eyes, gob, and listener’s are all located in his knowledgeable swede, this technically means I saw him too :confused:

I hope no one spotted me in the biffy ole 13t 12 year old DAF thing I was driving this week ffs a shed on wheels but somehow legal… :blush:
Hopefully back on tankers in a few weeks…

Drift:
I hope no one spotted me in the biffy ole 13t 12 year old DAF thing I was driving this week ffs a shed on wheels but somehow legal… :blush:
Hopefully back on tankers in a few weeks…

Who are you on with now mate?

South west Lancashire farmers in lathom, class 2 but decent money, ten minutes from home.
But the multi drops to farms and horrible small holdings you can’t find is doing my nut in.
But might have the 4 on 4 off on tankers back again, the last firm ■■■■ on us so left.

Drift:
South west Lancashire farmers in lathom, class 2 but decent money, ten minutes from home.
But the multi drops to farms and horrible small holdings you can’t find is doing my nut in.
But might have the 4 on 4 off on tankers back again, the last firm [zb] on us so left.

Came past there yesterday mate. Some wagon driving knob had spilt offal all over the entry slip for J23 M6 S/bound and closed the motorway :unamused: I was coming back home from Carlisle and came off at Parbold and ’ nipped ’ through to the M58 for Rainford & East lancs :frowning:

Bloody ended up finishing at 5pm instead of 3pm :imp: Frigging traffic all backed up through Newton Le Willows.

I got caught in it yesterday and whizzed off at junction 24, saw it still closed about half four in my way back.
My cheap “very” Sat nav got me around the back roads, that said the heap I was on wasn’t much more than a van :laughing:

■■■■■ :smiley: :smiley:

Tango boy heading northbound on M1 between Hemel Hempstead and junction 9 Monday morning running with another Emerson’s driver I was in traffic heading southbound for London

Simon

Tango boy couple times on my travels this week

Drift:
But might have the 4 on 4 off on tankers back again, the last firm [zb] on us so left.

Ordnance survey maps are your friend here, along with the Phillips County books.

slowlane:
Spotted Tango
Thought I spotted Deano but the truck was “wrong” unless you’re in a dark blue unit pulling a flatbed now.

Not me mate, still blue and white and I’ve had a curtain on all this week.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

El Deano:

slowlane:
Spotted Tango

Not me mate, still blue and white and I’ve had a curtain on all this week.

Ah well, close, but not no cigar then!

Seen a few Deano name plates around but only one El Deano. [emoji38]