Who's seen who W/E 11/3/17

Chapman69
Mr Ginge
Ovlov Jay
Largebloke1969 possibly if that was you delivering to the bed place in Edmonton Thursday■■?
Ziffy
:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

not guilty m’lud was stuck on the A1 for 5 hrs just past the fox, then had basildon and southend

largebloke1969:
not guilty m’lud was stuck on the A1 for 5 hrs just past the fox, then had basildon and southend

Ha not good mate there was one of yours there I think he was there over night just next to the north circular.

andy288*

4 times this week (people will be talking)

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Tango boy Wednesday on the M25 and Friday morning in Tilbury.
Possibly blue estate on Thursday morning by Orpington on the 25

Last Wednesday morn about 9 o’clock approx 10 mile north of Dunkeld on the A9 saw a Punchard truck, could it have been one of Dans ■■

As he has already said, El Deano - just the FOUR times :laughing:

raymundo:
Last Wednesday morn about 9 o’clock approx 10 mile north of Dunkeld on the A9 saw a Punchard truck, could it have been one of Dans ■■

I went up in the Foden Monday and the Volvo fh from uttoxeter was coming south by the quarry , I came back down Tuesday so could of been another uttoxeter one Wednesday .

Tangoboy this week.

Saw Punchy Dan twice last week when he must have done a delivery around bristol as I saw him loaded and then a couple of hours later he was going north on the m5 empty with his trailer on tow.

Mrginge, Wednesday or Thurdsay, can’t remember which day… Newport, as usual

mrginge:
Tangoboy this week.

Saw Punchy Dan twice last week when he must have done a delivery around bristol as I saw him loaded and then a couple of hours later he was going north on the m5 empty with his trailer on tow.

That be the day I went to Avonmouth ,then put the flat body on to the trailer ready to get a roro plant from Shrewsbury .