Who's seen who W/E 3/6/17

Chapman69
Mr Vain
The big un
Ovlov jay
Breedy
:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Punchy Dan on Thursday afternoon A38 at Mickleover

Just Tango this week. Did well to spot me, as I was incognito in another truck, as I will be again on Monday. My one is having ride height issues

Think I seen scottie0011 on the M90 next to Amazon Tuesday PM.
Was flashing the lights like crazy at falmonks truck on Wednesday AM on the M8 only to realise it wasnโ€™t him driving it. [emoji847]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup that would have been me, was either heading to Whitburn or heading home lol

Spotted Radar on the A90 at Fordoun on Tuesday morning just as he saw the Police BMW parked on the side road lol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

scottie0011:
Yup that would have been me, was either heading to Whitburn or heading home lol

Spotted Radar on the A90 at Fordoun on Tuesday morning just as he saw the Police BMW parked on the side road lol

Looked like you were heading home. Think you had a low loader. You guys must need to be multi talented to work there. You pull every kind of trailer and load under the sun.

Aye, itโ€™s all good fun, you never know what your going to pick up next, had just delivered a 20t lime spreader off the boat fromโ€‹ Shetland, next day I was on containers lol

scottie0011:
Aye, itโ€™s all good fun, you never know what your going to pick up next, had just delivered a 20t lime spreader off the boat fromโ€‹ Shetland, next day I was on containers lol

I must have passed you on Tuesday AM as well and never seen you. I left the yard at 6am for Peterhead.

I was stuck down the docks till about 10:30 with a burst hydraulic pipe do was late getting away

The aforementioned Tango boy
Burnley Si
Probably a few more will have to put my name plate back in lol