Who goes where w/c mon 26/01/04

so where is everyone going this week then?

pam

judging from the weather reports nobody will be going anywhere.

but just in case i’m off to combe st nicholas near chard somerset.

if anybody is local to there could you pm me as the company i’m looking for is not listed in yell.com ta.

This week I mostly will be going to France

Collect trailer from Slough early tomorrow as the fist drop must be done AM Monday in Furth near, Nurenberg, then the second is in Nurenberg it self.

Deliver to the Euro Fighter place at Manching, near Ingolstadt, on Tuesday morning and Bondorf, Stuttgart area, in the afternoon.

Reload from Herrenberg on Wednesday morning and home for Thursday.

5 drops in my native North East…read on.

1xNewton Aycliffe.
1xDurham.
1xGATESHEAD.(Hurrah,my home town.Put the kettle on Ma.) :smiley: :smiley:
And then unfortunately,2xSunderland. :frowning:

All on a 16ft2in double deck trailer.

As for the rest of the week…who knows.

Ken.

Ship Dover/Calais Sunday for a Tuesday am tip at Heimenkirch(D).Were i’m reloading is anyones guess.

Freightliner B’ham for a 20 footer, and load long marston back to the train, then…

Mal.

Hull to Goole and 5 back times…then pick up a 30ft bulk box to run away with.

dinnertime monday start

going to camarthen and swanseaplease let it snow :smiley:

jon

04:00 milton keynes then back to dartline, then 10:00 leicester, then??

paul

0900 rothwell…wincantons…45ft box, then back to teesport then ■■?

jonboy:
dinnertime monday start

going to camarthen and swanseaplease let it snow :smiley:

jon

lol @ snow in that area mind you if not going much further than carmarthen ( depending on which way you coming from ( west loooooool lovely windey roads if you going a484 :wink:

Out of Lisburn on monday, for a company called Fusion Providers. Where I’m going is anyone’s guess. They do pipes, I think.

double drop with 40 ft box 1st drop hemel for 6 am 2nd drop mansfield 9 or 10 which means an 2 am start oh yay cant got tomorrow because i ran in today

Leave Peterborough about 5am for Crewe ( get onto A50 before traffic builds up around Nottingham ) then Burscough ( hope the Thelwell viaduct is clear ) then Booker’s Bolton then back to Peterborough.

All weather permitting of course.

Sutton Coldfield for 0730,Coventry for 0930,then collect backload from K.T’s at Guyhirn for 1500. Park her up Monday night, run into Andover Tuesday morning,drop trailer on bay, hitch up loaded trailer,then off to Huntingdon for 1345,Wellinborough for 1600 and Bracknell for 1800,then park her up again Tuesday night. Wed,Thurs,Fri, ANYBODYS GUESS!!!

Dan.

My regular weekend route. Kansas City, Missouri to meet a Dallas, Texas driver halfway in Muskogee, Oklahoma.

It should prove challenging tonight. The weather report is calling for 1/2 inch of ice in the form of freezing rain starting after midnight in the Kansas City metro area.

Sunday morning, as the precipitation reaches Kansas City, St Louis and Louisville, temperatures will be below freezing and a serious freezing rain event is likely with the potential for 1/3 to 3/4 of an inch of glazing.

The temperature in OK is suppose to be 60* f . I’m thinking about staying. :wink: