Who goes where w/c Mon 17/11/08

So where is everyone going :question:

well,got a load of glass on wheels,so bout 4 o,clock monday morning il be starting the ol motor up,wooshy woosh from essex, up 2 leeds,then tip,and reloading scrap, north of leeds to go down to kent with!!!. have been on days for the last four years,but due to lack of work,and doing what you have to do,sleeping gear is back in the motor!!! :open_mouth: :frowning: :open_mouth:

Into the yard Monday for about 5.30am then down to Exeter and Bournemouth…probably reload SouthWest for somewhere. Had Friday as holiday, funny how just one extra day off makes the weekend feel like a lifetime…lovely :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

locals got the midlands all week in the puddle jumper, at least its work

Off Monday, Service Tuesday, Wednesday…don’t know yet! Work Thursday and Friday…i think!

I get a lie in, 07.30 start, get a lift to the local scania dealers to pick up my truck which has been in for service, its an Actros so why its done at scania i don’t know :confused:

11am Monday to Didcot at the moment - would not be a surprise if the agency moved me on to something else at some stage over the weekend

I’m starting my new job on Monday so will be reporting at 9am will be induction for the first couple of days till they tell me what my shift pattern is hopefully out on the road later in the week where to though is any ones guess.

off a bridge probably

10am tip around the corner from where I live…

Shame I have to pick the truck up first :laughing:

away on sunday with 1 drop for rome :smiley:

il be in f/liner leeds for 6 am monday for who know’s what. i hope i get a better week this week.

monday ship out for france on to tip tuesday Peugoet Vesoul north and south factories

Daventry for 10, half a day… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

tip load of paper just off old kent road should have been done on friday lorry gave up on me . just before blackwall tunnel :frowning: :frowning:

Macmillan conference Monday in Crawley, Chichester hospital Tuesday, Pallative care in Burgess hill Wednesday, Thursday at home and Friday I have the nurses come to me :smiley:

in the yard at tilbury for 6am get a vbs for 39 berth to get a fruit box for paddock wood normally simpson haulage but could be mack multiples.

0330 start :open_mouth: for Washington, followed by North Shields.
Reload out of somewhere, but no idea where yet.
Rest of the week will be whatever they throw at me.

Catch 07.30 p&o monday tip sochaux & mulhouse pug factorys tuesday morning early. :cry:

You’d never guess in a million years.