Who goes where w/c Mon 23/06/08

So where is everyone going :question:

From Boston, all around Peterborough and back again - every day! :smiley:

mon liverpool
tue lincoln
wed to fri newcastle upon tyne, edinburgh,kirkcaldy and preston

Was going back to work, but decided to have another week off, that will make it 17 weeks off…My trucks in for a service on Tuesday, and im due next weekend off, and ive only got to work for June, and i got August off for a holiday.

Monday morning drop a loaded box at leeds pick up a 40 foot hi cube empty and over to scarboro and reload for Manchester …night out in Manchester and pic a container for god knows where tuesday :laughing:

gran canaria for 2 weeks yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaa

magor and back monday.
spain and portugal maybe on tuesday.

no idea… start my new job on monday so could be local or anywhere they send me.

ship to france on to liege for monday
monday and tuesday 1 drop belg and 8 drops germany :cry:
tues/wed reload and home for thurs night and long weekend off to make up hours :wink:

sat in berlin on my break, leave here sunday night double manning to roterdam, then across to belfast for about a week :smiley:

Parked up near my first drop for monday, Ahlhorn, then another tip in Hamburg, then reload in the Hamburg area and back to the yard (or, more likely, Zeebrugge or Oostende…), then who knows where for the rest of the week…

tip telford, then over to woodbridge to load for winsford tuesday, after that n idea… :confused:

i’m being taught how do pull an urban trailer in the morning then to louth with said trailer. Then probably london for evermore!

I am doing locals, all week which means
be prepared to be mucked about, if they need
some one for a awkward job,will be doing more
pre loading as this takes so long and so allows the
other driver to just pick the tank up and drive it away to the customer,

so tip ketton then reload coalville tip near guilford then reload reigate for worksop on tuesday who knows after that

acceptme:

Good luck. Hope it goes well. :wink:

Ipswich to Aberystwyth for a kick-off. No idea from there… :slight_smile:

flying_fenman:

acceptme:

Good luck. Hope it goes well. :wink:

…and from me too!

My truck and trailer have been in for service over the weekend, so I’m going to the Volvo dealership in my car to pick it up (advantages of a car transporter!) Then it’s back to the yard to unload my car into the staff car-park…don’t have any work planned for me yet, but no doubt things will "develop! :laughing: :wink: :laughing:

flying_fenman:
Ipswich to Aberystwyth for a kick-off. No idea from there… :slight_smile:

Is that a regular run ?

Load out of that bottle plant up there and the run back certainly keeps me focused :wink:

I dont know

I like it that way :stuck_out_tongue:

Derby Royal Infirmary again, apparently new leeches have been delivered :wink: