Who goes where w/c Mon 11/08/08

So where is everyone going :question:

for the 1st time this year i dont know yet, as im having my 1st sunday off this year apart from my own hoils

Tuesday-kuwait

Thursday-home

nice to get away from this weather

spalding monday ( not as good as Kuwait :smiley: ) then back to stoke and warrington ,then off to who knows where.

mon warrington and birkenhead
tues kidderminster and ludlow
wed truck in for service so hanging around the yard
thur and fri load in evesham and tip in greenock

Got a full week on Agg tippers… easy life!!

:sunglasses: My week starts this afternoon with a straight run to S`arfamton starting at1530…the rest of the week is in the lap of the transport planner gods :laughing:

back to the grindstone after 2 weeks off :cry: . sunday night to morro’s at northwich then a asda lutterworth. plenty of shut eye lol :smiley:

Tesco’s Weybridge AGAIN!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

a week of steel drops in central london,mayfair, parking will be such a pleasure :confused:

Long distance, NEWMARKET!!!

currently sat in bermondsey, leave here tomorrow night for holyhead to catch the boat to dublin, then across to limerick and back to dublin, then ship back head to lincoln then to wolverhampton

South London, Reading, NW10, NW2

Leeds Freightliner and then onto to Sunderland for a 0900 tip after that i aint a clue another funpacked week on the highways and byways of the mainland

Back to the docs to renew the sicknote.

been jobsearching as well (I WON’T be going back on the buses) but bugger all about.

seriously thinking about going back to college and get some I.T. qualifications

Argos Magna Park
to do shop delivery

Birmingham then Flixborough on monday
Tuesday ?
but wednesday Scotland for 10days hols :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

start a new job on the electrics cant wait. a new school in conisborugh doncaster.

Well if salford van hire get my lorry back I got SSL peterlee, Corus Lakenby and South Bank Mon-Tues, Off Weds Family rubbish Thurs was suppose to be my interview but I got Bank of England and 3 hotels in London in the noddy van thurs - friday

sun- 7.00 , where, where ever eddie sends me