What truck films?

Just wondering what truck films are there i know a couple but im sure there is plenty more!

Convoy ,Helldrivers, Duel ad Smoky and the bandit to name a few

Over the Top as well not seen it in ages

blackdog starring patrick swayze and meatloaf

white line fever

bugcos:
Over the Top as well not seen it in ages

That the one with sylvester stilone in where he arm wrestles and that?
Gonna have to watch some of these

recently i watched a modern truck film Decca the trucker i think about smuggling drugs, quality was poor and when speaking the voice was in the line with the mouth

i’m sure there are plenty in here to chose from :confused:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=45794

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Have you heard about that new film about a lorry?
I just saw the trailer :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I know shoes, keys, car

Killing Machine… 1984 I think starring the late Lee Van Cleef. Good film if you like old F10’s.

try Transporter, the first one is the best. chase with 2 Renault Magnums and Container trailers in the south of France also plenty of car chase action. Transporter 2 is not bad but 3 is the worst.

If you want a good film with awesome car chases check out RONIN

Or the Rush Hour films with Jackie Chan…very funny too

cant beleave no ones mentioned the best collectoin of fims well more like episodes,got to be steaddie eddie,my daughter loves it,i also find the bits in the middle of footage of stobart drivers n there trucks quite amusing, :laughing: :laughing:

dont forget road games with stacey keach and jamie lee curtiss, set in austrailia, bout a truckie and his dingo together with a hitch hiker chase a serial killer across the outback…

cant believe no ones mentioned " the wages of fear" and not the crappy remake that was called " the sorcerer"