What credit crunch?

Saw these on Friday parked up who says theres no money about?

Maybe that’s the whole point. They were parked up and not sold.

Was past the main Mercedes Agent for Northern Ireland on saturday. They have a huge storage lot at one of their dealerships and it was crammed full of new cars. All unsold. I’ve never seen so many cars in that yard before.

Heard that the Commercial Vehicle Show in Birmingham has been cancelled due to the economic downturn (new speak for no money). That ain’t a good sign in my books.

From the BBC news.

Commercial vehicle show cancelled
A commercial vehicle show due to be attended by nearly 300 exhibitors has been cancelled because of the downturn.
The CV Show was to have been held from 28 to 30 April at Birmingham’s National Exhibition Centre.
CV Show committee chairman, Nigel Emms, said it was disappointing, but it was the “only decision” it could make.
The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders said this year would be “extremely challenging” across the motor industry.
Chief executive Paul Everitt said: “This decision, while difficult, creates the opportunity to ensure the 2010 event best reflects the changing needs of the road transport industry.”

We foolishly looked at a car today in a garage in Peterboro, and the guy was nearlly killing himself to make a sale, promising the earth! No we didn’t buy it, but his coffee was nice :laughing: :laughing:

can i have the third one from the right on the nearest row to the camera please :grimacing:

dam shuttle got the ferrari!

That’s why they’re all parked up!

grey maserati please :slight_smile:

I’ve noticed on the M6 the other day that I normally see a couple of nice cars around, but don’t notice any lately :frowning:

Saw a yellow lambougini 'broken down on the m4 today…with a bentley next to it!!!

Deepinvet:
Saw a yellow lambougini 'broken down on the m4 today…with a bentley next to it!!!

oh yeah my dad came to pick me up after i ran out of juice :blush: :blush: :laughing:

Is that Premier Park at Park Royal?

Who’s been on my land taking pics of my motors!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

8wheels:
Is that Premier Park at Park Royal?

Yes mate Kuehne and Nagel

Can you post it in the Where am I? forum and put solved by 8wheels :laughing:

Done it for you mate :smiley: