What a day............

Well i have just got back from casualty, i have managed to fracture my collarbone!! just woke up this morning and it really hurt!! gonna be off for 2 days minimum :blush: :blush:

That must be a real pain in the neck…

… sorry :blush: :blush:

TAXI !!

Seriously, hope you get better soon.

Injury at work?

Get well soon.

ROG:

TAXI !!

I’ll give the driver fifty quid tell him to stop when it runs out, you’ll be far away by then :laughing:

Hope you get mended soon, I’m not going to go into my foolish doings that got me injured this weekend :unamused:

Broken Collar bone. :frowning: Just a couple of days off work. :astonished: They must still make ,em tough round Hull. :laughing:
If Potter had been a Leeds lad, he,d have been off for 2 Months. :laughing: :laughing: Get well soon.Potter, Britain needs men like you :wink: :wink:

well just got back from the fracture clinic and it turns out I have fractured my collarbone and my humerus bone!! got to go back every week and have it x-rayed, the doc has given me a sick note for 6 weeks. Dreading telling my boss :frowning:

Potter:
and my humerus bone!!

got that covered…

ROG:

TAXI !!

Potter:
the doc has given me a sick note for 6 weeks.

Does that mean I’ve got to put up with you on here for 6 weeks :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

hopefully it will be less, got to go for an x-ray every week to check it. gotta ring the boss soon, should be fun!!

Get well soon and take the medical advice - no point in going back too early which may cause greater long term probs

I broke my collar bone back in the 70’s, took months before it felt properly better, but I was able to work on light duties after about 4 weeks if I remember correctly.

just told my boss its going to be 6 weeks, he seemed ok. do i need to keep a copy of my sicknote? he wants the original?

Whats a Collar bone,if i can ask stupid?
Haven’t Dictionary around

Lovelyperson:

It’s the one between your ears. :unamused: :unamused:

Lovelyperson:

Its real name is the Clavicle, the bone is the big one at the front of your shoulder and it hurts like hell when you break it (well mine did anyway) it was about 4 months before I had full movement after my break,

:open_mouth: Good for loosing weight :question: