We're my eyes deceiving me?

Wandering through TrucknetUK this afternoon (as you do) I saw a Big advert for myEDITEDI am sure I saw it on the Wannabies forum as the sponser■■?
Is there something we arn’t been told?
Did anyone else see it?
or was I drunk?

Sorry critic… you done nothing wrong but I have had to remove the name, please read my explanation belowRikki

OOOOOPPSSSS :blush: :blush: :blush:

The Critic:
Is there something we arn’t been told?
Did anyone else see it?
or was I drunk?

Errrrr… well there is some great news coming VERY soon regarding the New and Wannabes forum… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

what you saw was me checking that the graphics were in place and ready :blush: :blush: :blush:

but Sorry I have to edit your post to remove that name as we are not yet completly ready to reveal it to you all… :cry: :cry:

Sorry :cry:

Hmmmm :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Neil said Coffee was good for you!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Can we play guess the good news■■? :smiley:

Thecritic:
:

Can we play guess the good news■■? :smiley:

You can’t guess… you saw the darn things!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: you know already :grimacing:

Just goes to prove that
Truckers should be logged on to TrucknetUK all the time!!

quit your jobs, staying on Trucknet is better! :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Thecritic:
Just goes to prove that
Truckers should be logged on to TrucknetUK all the time!!

quit your jobs, staying on Trucknet is better! :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
But who would deliver the essentials in life■■? like John Smiths to the pub etc :frowning:

Yeh true!!

EDITED(sic) if that happend!! :unamused:

C’mon … give me a break here… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: too obvious… :unamused: the client doesnt want it announced yet :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: However those that DONT KNOW could hazard a guess or two. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: … but the name will not be revealed until 1/7/20004[/i] :bulb:
Rikki [/size]

OK I am saying nowt!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

is it mothercare the new sponsors :question: :question: :question: :question:

that many dummies being chucked out the pram lately :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :wink: :laughing:

Silver Cross prams have nice wheels! :stuck_out_tongue: :open_mouth: :smiley:

but the name will not be revealed until 1/7/20004[/i] :bulb:
Rikki
[/quote]
thats a loooonnnggg wait! :laughing:

TC:
Yeh true!!

EDITED(sic) if that happend!! :unamused:

C’mon … give me a break here… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: too obvious… :unamused: the client doesnt want it announced yet :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: However those that DONT KNOW could hazard a guess or two. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: … but the name will not be revealed until 1/7/20004[/i] :bulb:
Rikki [/size]
[/quote]
i take it we’ll never know as most on this forum will be dead by 20004 :laughing: :laughing:

if rikki has anything to do with it i think it will be john smith’s themselves, with rikki being chef taster. :laughing:

Nothing to do with your local hostelry the Navi is it?

kitkat:
if rikki has anything to do with it i think it will be john smith’s themselves, with rikki being chef taster. :laughing:

I wish :smiley: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

It is not for want of trying :wink: :wink: :wink: :open_mouth: :smiley:

Liberace:
Nothing to do with your local hostelry the Navi is it?

Considering all te money they have had out of me over the years , you would have thought they would be willing to give a little of it back :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

But sadly not… :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: